• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Odd moment earlier in the season with Harrison

ChampYINZ

Reaction score
I can’t find it but there was a clip where someone yelled “Debo something” after doing some bench presses. I always thought that was odd. Was this some of the dislike for Harrison in the locker room that was going on?

Last edited:

mdk2

Reaction score
What does that even mean?

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
sounds pretty incriminating

I need a drink.

tenor.gif

Omar10213245

👀👂🎃🏈🍇🥑🍆🍋🪂🌞🌛🌜☂☔❄🌊🥴🤬🥺
Contributor
Reaction score
I can’t find it but there was a clip where someone yelled “Debo something” after doing some bench presses. I always thought that was odd. Was this some of the discord that was going on?

What??

Supersteeler

Reaction score
It was probably just James yelling some future signals into the camera he helped Belicheck install inside the Steeler weight room. I smell a mole. I bet Belicheck orchestrated James' return to Pittsburgh just to get to this moment.

F it, I'm going katsung on this one!!!

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
How many James harrison threads do we need.

I was wondering the same thing then saw who started it and KNEW from that point on I would be amazed at the content of this thread.

Salute the nation

awboatguy

Reaction score
How does any of this affect the tea exchanges in China? Was Kim Jung-Un working out with James and Rodman? Was 92 using Russian Olympic steroids and is laying low until Mueller finishes the Russian Collusion investigation?

WTF is this thread about?

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

Drink IRON City

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
How does any of this affect the tea exchanges in China? Was Kim Jung-Un working out with James and Rodman? Was 92 using Russian Olympic steroids and is laying low until Mueller finishes the Russian Collusion investigation?

WTF is this thread about?

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

Dude, I'm investigating the truth of weather the Germans or the Tibetians are the ones responsible for bombing Pearl Harbor. Also with-in that same investigation a gentleman known as "torx-button" has come to light. He is the ONE and only one so far who we think we can "crack" on the whole cheatriot conspericy as to weather it is a theory actual truth. He has names and some of those names reside here on this message board. Will keep you posted................

Salute the nation

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
Dude, I'm investigating the truth of weather the Germans or the Tibetians are the ones responsible for bombing Pearl Harbor. Also with-in that same investigation a gentleman known as "torx-button" has come to light. He is the ONE and only one so far who we think we can "crack" on the whole cheatriot conspericy as to weather it is a theory actual truth. He has names and some of those names reside here on this message board. Will keep you posted................

Salute the nation

It all leads to Joe Buck!
His huge cranium is hiding a brain with the all ever knowledge us mere mortals seek.

Drink IRON City

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Torx-button has mentioned Joe Buck but only in mortal form. As in any "BUST" we want the big guys and Joe is formed as a little guy with a big head.

Salute the nation

Drink IRON City

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I don't understand this post, but I do love the user name! Great name ChampYINZ!

Jeepers Cope, wake up..............have a cup of coffee and 3-cans of RED BULL and pay attention.

It's about these two girls he met on the beach...................last week

Salute the nation

Stryker

Podcast/ VidCast/ Writer
Contributor
Reaction score
Jeepers Cope, wake up..............have a cup of coffee and 3-cans of RED BULL and pay attention.

It's about these two girls he met on the beach...................last week

Salute the nation

My fault for putting scotch in my morning tea...

On the other hand, I'm enjoying my Pittsburgh view for the weekend! GO STEELERS!!

IMG_20171229_163459.jpg

Drink IRON City

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
My fault for putting scotch in my morning tea...

On the other hand, I'm enjoying my Pittsburgh view for the weekend! GO STEELERS!!

View attachment 3761

An envious view at that, you're a lucky man !!!!!!

I know our subs are playing and it's against the Browns but I'm still looking forward to the GAME tomorrow ......
My negative 4deg for the high today has me thinking something strange is going to happen
Cheatriot loss and substitutes win !!!!!!!!!!!

Salute the nation