• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

THE NFL LOVES THIS STEELER TEAM............Steelers ARE ALWAYS front Page News!!!

SteveA

Reaction score
Get used to it guys, these are the times we live in. We have dominated the social media & on the field ALL YEAR LONG......We are the just about the hottest ticket in the NFL & we are ALWAYS trending....Every talk show, radio show, Facebook, Instagram, & Twitter are blowing up ALL THINGS STEELERS.....And the nation recognizes our Big 3, the Killer Bees are Prime Time Players....

From AB posting "live" on FB & throwing watercoolers, to Haley & Ben going rounds, to the world hanging on any word of Shaziers injury, to the the "TD that wasn't", to Ben's idiotic, stupidic throw, to Tomlin & Haley not defining that final play, to Harrison being the whining, crying, non-playing malcontent who everybody fears like Darth Vader himself, even though dude has seen 40 snaps, 40 freakin snaps ALL YEAR. Geeze, we do the right thing and rest our Star QB and Star RB so they are ready for the playoffs and healthy and it is FRONT PAGE NEWS....And sets off another trending story

Face it old-timers, we are the media darlings.......THE BURGH....Oh, and we are 12-3.....

This is the stuff legends are made of....

We have the greatest trio in today's game: THE KILLER BEES....Star power, my friends....Right before our eyes, a new day has dawned & is today's version of the Pittsburgh Steelers is what this NFL eats up, as does the NFL fan base & community. We dominate on the field, & we are great theatre....

Embrace the journey & buckle up, because we, and NOT the Patriots are the one's in the driver's seat.....The public cannot get enough.....

THE NFL LOVES THIS STEELER TEAM.......

Last edited:

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
to Ben's idiotic, stupidic throw... that would have been a TD had Rowe not held Rogers.

I wouldn't be surprised at all to see a Steelers / P*ts rematch in the AFCC game. It WAS the highest rated television game of the season and television ratings are, after all, what the owners are after.

Cras108er

Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised at all to see a Steelers / P*ts rematch in the AFCC game. It WAS the highest rated television game of the season and television ratings are, after all, what the owners are after.

NFL = WWE 2.0

Can you think of any match-up the NFL wants more? Yeah, me neither. Call me a conspiracy theorist, but this script has been being played out all season long.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Pittsburgh has to make it there first.

They likely have to beat the Jags. That won't be a freebie. I can't imagine Unca Al will be pulling quite so obviously for the Steelers. They may have to "earn it" a bit more clearly.

Omar10213245

๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘‚๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿฅ‘๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿช‚๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒ›๐ŸŒœโ˜‚โ˜”โ„๐ŸŒŠ๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿฅบ
Contributor
Reaction score
NFL = WWE 2.0

Can you think of any match-up the NFL wants more? Yeah, me neither. Call me a conspiracy theorist, but this script has been being played out all season long.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

You'fe a conspiracy theorist. Alex Jones would be proud

mightyguru

On a cloud...
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
The media loves this team but they only report the bad ****.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised at all to see a Steelers / P*ts rematch in the AFCC game. It WAS the highest rated television game of the season and television ratings are, after all, what the owners are after, besides sure things......................

Yeppers

Salute the nation