• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Ever try "Purple Drank?"

P

POP

RoLando McCain has.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...clain-tests-positive-purple-drank-source-says

What a mess the Cowboys are. The head coach isn't allowed to be a legit head coach.

Don't tell me the front office and head coach don't make a difference with setting the tone and keeping players out of trouble, to some degree.

There is a reason Dallas has problem after problem with players screwing up. McClain has had chance after chance and still can't stop ******* up.

And now two of our biggest stars won't be on the field to open the season.

antdrewjosh

Reaction score
What is Garret supposed to do about McClain drinking lean?? He can't be with him 24/7.

P

POP

What is Garret supposed to do about McClain drinking lean?? He can't be with him 24/7.

Well, that is why I said "head coach and front office" have an impact. Because the real question might be why add such a player with character issues to the team to begin with?

Jones doesn't seem to factor in a player's character at all, and they end up with stuff like this.

Purple drank, beating women, DWIs, failed drug tests.

Stryker

Podcast/ VidCast/ Writer
Contributor
Reaction score

You soooo stoooopid. Don't you know it's Tomlin's fault? His inability to control his own players has had a domino effect on the league. The house of cards is falling!!!

Thanks Tomlin...

DBS1970

I hate you all and I blame Ark for that.
Contributor
Reaction score
Well it is about par for the course. Party hard and suck is what the CowFems have done for the last 15 years.

swal75

Reaction score
recreationally, no, but I bet a ton of people on here have used the narcotic cough syrup when sick.

Steelmann

Reaction score
I used to enjoy reading about other teams misfortunes. You know,laughing at other teams drafting people with character issues,that type of thing. You know,other teams drafting players with rumored drug use. I don't laugh as much now. We are one of those teams.

t-man

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I used to enjoy reading about other teams misfortunes. You know,laughing at other teams drafting people with character issues,that type of thing. You know,other teams drafting players with rumored drug use. I don't laugh as much now. We are one of those teams.

Did you laugh good and hard when those idiots in Florida took that nosecandy loser Marino? I'll bet that was a ******* chucklefest right there.

Sometimes, you take the talent, and hope they can clean their **** up. Sometimes, it works out pretty well. Others it doesn't. If all it took was hard work and character to be a sold NFL player, we'd have a lot more NFL playersm and Timmy Tebow would have 7 or 8 SuperBowl rings by now, but some of that is genetics.

Joe

Steelmann

Reaction score
Did you laugh good and hard when those idiots in Florida took that nosecandy loser Marino? I'll bet that was a ******* chucklefest right there.

Sometimes, you take the talent, and hope they can clean their **** up. Sometimes, it works out pretty well. Others it doesn't. If all it took was hard work and character to be a sold NFL player, we'd have a lot more NFL playersm and Timmy Tebow would have 7 or 8 SuperBowl rings by now, but some of that is genetics.

Joe

Really? That's what you got out of my response?
I simply meant we draft a few bozos too.

Omar10213245

👀👂🎃🏈🍇🥑🍆🍋🪂🌞🌛🌜☂☔❄🌊🥴🤬🥺
Contributor
Reaction score
no but I used to enjoy Welch's grape soda as a kid

P

POP

ouch, very ouch.