• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Dead People are Voting in Colorado

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

DBS1970

I hate you all and I blame Ark for that.
Contributor
Reaction score
Here in Florida the DNC filed a lawsuit over the voter ID laws. One of the plaintiffs named was a snow bird that voted here in Florida and in Ohio in the last election. But hey there is no need to make people prove their Identity or residence before they vote in an election.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
ID should be mandatory in all states. Pretty simple. Anyone who argues against such a thing has bad intentions.I think you should go to jail if you get caught voting twice or more and lose that right for life.

CharlesDavenport

Reaction score
ID should be mandatory in all states. Pretty simple. Anyone who argues against such a thing has bad intentions.I think you should go to jail if you get caught voting twice or more and lose that right for life.
Agree, which is why we have to get away from democrats appointing judges. They have no shame.

DBS1970

I hate you all and I blame Ark for that.
Contributor
Reaction score
How dare you evil racists insist that your right to vote not be canceled out by people voting illegally. What about the children you Racist/Sexist/Bigot/Homophobes.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Dems are mostly concerned with the Presidential election every four years but ID is important because you have to vote in the right place for other offices like your U.S. Representatives and state and local positions.

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Washington State mall shooter was not a citizen - voted in three elections. Big shock, the honor system doesn't work with dishonorable people. - http://www.king5.com/news/local/inv...ts-citizenship-status-voting-record/327490798

Wow.

And you know how the alphabet news sources and government officials are all over this one ...

Hysterical-Laughing-Gif-15.gif

Tibs

Contributor
Reaction score
I don't see any good reason why we shouldn't let dead people vote. They lived their lives fully, worked morning till night and contributed to society while they were alive. Why wouldn't they be able to voice their opinion from beyond the grave? I think the original intent was 1 soul = 1 vote, not necessarily 1 body = 1 vote. So I'm all for allowing dead people to vote. They deserve representation in our political system just like everyone else. This idea that votes by people who are alive are somehow more worthy or legitimate than those of deceased citizens is point blank wrong and discriminative.

SteelerInLebanon

Steeler fanatic trying to survive modern society
Contributor
Reaction score
I don't see any good reason why we shouldn't let dead people vote. They lived their lives fully, worked morning till night and contributed to society while they were alive. Why wouldn't they be able to voice their opinion from beyond the grave? I think the original intent was 1 soul = 1 vote, not necessarily 1 body = 1 vote. So I'm all for allowing dead people to vote. They deserve representation in our political system just like everyone else. This idea that votes by people who are alive are somehow more worthy or legitimate than those of deceased citizens is point blank wrong and discriminative.

I am assuming this a joke if so pretty good, but since it is Tibs it could be serious. Otherwise nice to see a liberal with a sense of humor. Tibs somedays I think there may be some hope for you.
21 and Elfie nahh they are to far gone.

CharlesDavenport

Reaction score
Agree. We should tax the **** out of them too, just cause they are dead.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
I am assuming this a joke if so pretty good, but since it is Tibs it could be serious. Otherwise nice to see a liberal with a sense of humor. Tibs somedays I think there may be some hope for you.
21 and Elfie nahh they are to far gone.
Oddly, it's only dead Democrats who seem to vote. Us Republicans must live forever.

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Hey wait a minute... Is it Wig Hates Stuff tweeting or Steeler Nation?

This just in, Vince Foster reportedly voting for Hillary Clinton... Too soon?