• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Just re-watched the Giants upset the 17-0 Cheaters in the SB.

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Forgot that Hoodie and most of the team ran off the field with 1 second left.

Keep it classy Bill.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
I remember that game because me and Mrs. Burgundy were snowbound in a Red Roof Inn on our way back from seeing my kids in NY when they lived with their mom. Got as far as Buffalo and the state police had I-90 shut down. Took a different way home the next day and by the end of the week western and central NY had over 8 feet of snow.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
86% of viewers were tuned in more to watch the CHEATRIOTS to lose, than anything else. When I saw that poll released at the time I though WhoaLy cow are the CHEATRIOTS popular in a negative way.

Salute the nation

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
It shows the lack of respect. That's no shocker. There's nothing classy or patriotic about cheating other Americans in sport.

SteelBuckeye

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm so damned tired of ALL things Cheatriots this week. I'd probably weep tears of unmitigated joy to watch the Steelers beat those (according to the media) "well coached, thoroughly prepared, better QB'ed, assignment sound" ********. I've heard like maybe two talking heads this week who even give our guys a chance in this game. smdh ... Fucke 'em! Go whoop some cheating, lying, whining *** this week Steelers! And if you can .... make it an *** whoopin of EPIC proportions!!

Drink IRON City

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I hear yaz Steelbuckeye. If it wasn't for me being a STEELERS fan I wouldn't even know who their oponent was seeing how they never mention us. Other than the MASShole's home state, there isn't many who are actually wanting the CHEATRIOTS to win. If our boys can put a ******* whooping on those M.Fers then I would be happy to epic proportions.

Salute the nation

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm so damned tired of ALL things Cheatriots this week. I'd probably weep tears of unmitigated joy to watch the Steelers beat those (according to the media) "well coached, thoroughly prepared, better QB'ed, assignment sound" ********. I've heard like maybe two talking heads this week who even give our guys a chance in this game. smdh ... Fucke 'em! Go whoop some cheating, lying, whining *** this week Steelers! And if you can .... make it an *** whoopin of EPIC proportions!!

Tomlin beats them I instantaneously will call him a great coach

and mean it

SteelBuckeye

Contributor
Reaction score
You know what? And what the **** is up with all the Ex-Cheatriot players masquerading as "media" that they're trying to shove down our throats this week? ******* Bruschi, Fat **** Damian Woody, Lawyer Milloy, etc. etc. etc. All you get from these cheating ******** is "Bill is a great coach", "Tom seems to be getting better with age", "Bill has a plan for the Steelers. He'll spread 'em out like usual because their linebackers won't be able to defend (insert whatever underneath route is the flavor of the day)." Have these imbeciles not watched the Steelers lately? That's Shazier out there defending that weak *** underneath ****, not Foote. That's Davis and Burns adding speed to the secondary, not that collection of DBs we had last year whose names I've purposely forgotten.

Come on Sunday .. just get here already!
OH and ....

**** those unrepentant, habitual, smarmy, uggs wearing, cheating ******** ... and their "Alumni cheering squad".

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
You know what? And what the **** is up with all the Ex-Cheatriot players masquerading as "media" that they're trying to shove down our throats this week? ******* Bruschi, Fat **** Damian Woody, Lawyer Milloy, etc. etc. etc. All you get from these cheating ******** is "Bill is a great coach", "Tom seems to be getting better with age", "Bill has a plan for the Steelers. He'll spread 'em out like usual because their linebackers won't be able to defend (insert whatever underneath route is the flavor of the day)." Have these imbeciles not watched the Steelers lately? That's Shazier out there defending that weak *** underneath ****, not Foote. That's Davis and Burns adding speed to the secondary, not that collection of DBs we had last year whose names I've purposely forgotten.

Come on Sunday .. just get here already!
OH and ....

**** those unrepentant, habitual, smarmy, uggs wearing, cheating ******** ... and their "Alumni cheering squad".

I hate those faggolies. I would give my left nut to beat them Sunday!

Steelerfreak

Reaction score
My memories of that game....

1. Mr Bunchin giggling when he heard a giant predicted the score and only had the pats with 17.
"Chuckle were only going to score 17 points?! Chuckle"

You wish you did ugg model.

2. I bet what was left on my not so prosperous online betting acct on the Pats....
I figured it would be the best money I ever spent, or I would double up and get something good from those cheats..... I was laughing like a mad man. I don't know if I ever had equal pleasure from winning a bet. Best money I ever spent indeed.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

iuptooter

Reaction score
My memories of that game....

1. Mr Bunchin giggling when he heard a giant predicted the score and only had the pats with 17.
"Chuckle were only going to score 17 points?! Chuckle"

The one who made the prediction was our man Plaxico Burress, who played for the Giants that year. Marsha scoffed and asked if Plax played defense. What an Ugg-wearing tool!

ExUSAF

Contributor
Reaction score
Actually, it was 18-0 and some Guatemalan kids are still wearing the Patriots 19-0 T shirts.

oicu8ad

Reaction score
In addition Marsha's "we're only going to score 17 points", wasn't this the game where Teddy Brushci says to Junior Seau, "you're a champion today". Then they got Elied / Plaxed!!!!!!

Great memories!

Coryea

Nothing left to do but win the whole ******* thing
Forefather
Reaction score
I think Burress said he had a dream that they won and that's where he got the score

AggieSteel

Contributor
Reaction score

These are the games our boys show up the best in -- when they are underdogs and up against a top tier opponent

Drink IRON City

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Nobody giving them a chance but themselves and our CMT is there to remind them of that AND to prepare them.

Salute the nation

SteveA

Reaction score
They are showing replays of 2001 & 2004 AFC Conference games.....In 2004 they did put the wood to us scoring 41, we had a Rook QB & Brady had 103 temp night before, but came to play....(WHAT FLU BUG???????)

In 2001 Pats at end of game were waving white towels & mocking our Terrible Towel.....

It is now repercussion time for mocking the Terrible Towel...............................

Last edited:

Coryea

Nothing left to do but win the whole ******* thing
Forefather
Reaction score
The 2004 game is where they new where every blitz was coming from, was listening to Home at lunch an hour ago.
I believe the pick 6 by Rodney Harrison was a play we never ran under Cowher ever, we put that in during the week, but he knew right where to go.

antdrewjosh

Reaction score
The 2004 game is where they new where every blitz was coming from, was listening to Home at lunch an hour ago.
I believe the pick 6 by Rodney Harrison was a play we never ran under Cowher ever, we put that in during the week, but he knew right where to go.

It was both games