• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

I've been pondering this for a few weeks: a challenge

MeanJim

Forefather
Reaction score
Name a more over-rated person in the history of the world than Barack Obama.

I honestly can't think of anyone that comes close. I think you'd have to get seriously blasphemous to even have a legitimate argument.

Troglodyte

Reaction score
Imagine how overrated Obama would have had he been given a million dollars from his daddy to get started!

hamster

Pronouns: Your lordship
Contributor
Reaction score
Imagine how overrated Obama would have had he been given a million dollars from his daddy to get started!
I believe he would have spent it all, and then borrowed 9 trillion more, and spent that. Oh wait, isn't that what he actually did?

Yinzerlyn

Contributor
Reaction score
Millard Fillmore.

oneforthebus

Contributor
Reaction score
You're welcome. I stay out of politics on Facebook because I have some friends, relatives and people I have to work with in my many volunteering capacities who get absolutely batshit crazy over this stuff. Just don't feel like getting into it with them, but glad to share it here.

DBS1970

I hate you all and I blame Ark for that.
Contributor
Reaction score
B-Rock runs a close second to the Beatles.

Tim Steelersfan

Flog's Daddy
Contributor
Reaction score
You're welcome. I stay out of politics on Facebook because I have some friends, relatives and people I have to work with in my many volunteering capacities who get absolutely batshit crazy over this stuff. Just don't feel like getting into it with them, but glad to share it here.

Yep, I remember you saying that once before. I have some friends, relatives and people who get batshit over this stuff too. I just don't give a damn :) They know where I stand and can either deal with my positions or not.

Anytime you want it out on FB, shoot it my way LOL, I'll get it right up there :nod::nod::nod::nod:

oneforthebus

Contributor
Reaction score
Oh my God, the wailing and gnashing of teeth that is going on! It's hilarious. My cousin wrote that he is more scared today than he was on 9/11. Um yeah...I had family and friends in and near some of those buildings...I had fighter jets flying over my house. Get a grip. It's just futile to even discuss things with people who are that irrational.

Last edited:

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Oh my God, the wailing and gnashing of teeth that is going on! It's hilarious. My cousin wrote that he us more scared today than he was on 9/11. Um yeah...I had family and friends in and near some of those buildings...I had fighter jets flying over my house. Get a grip. It's just futile to even discuss things with people who are that irrational.

Crazy *******. All of them.

Boo-*******-hoo. Grow up, you sniveling weasels. If your life is so dramatically affected by who lives in a mansion on Pennsylvania Avenue - a person who has never met you, does not know who you are, is not family, and frankly does not know and does not care if you prosper or fail, or live or die - then you are ****** up beyond recognition.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score

Same

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
Most overrated person in history though? Damn. Chuck Norris. Loved the jokes as they came out. But the gag got old

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score

I've backed off a lot since, well, my guy won. Having fun watching the Lib meltdown. :towel:

Booted

Less-known member
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Most overrated person in history though? Damn. Chuck Norris. Loved the jokes as they came out. But the gag got old
A cop pulled Chuck Norris over for speeding.....Chuck Norris let the cop off with just a warning.