• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Tyreek Hill Being Investigated In Battery Case of His Child

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, he was a known bad guy before the draft. He was arrested in 2014 for punching and choking his pregnant girlfriend, and pled guilty in 2015 to the charge. Oklahoma State dismissed him from the team, for understandable reasons:

Like many writers who cover the NFL, I’ve grown somewhat inured to poring over the details of intimate partner violence. But Hill’s case was startling. According to a Stillwater Police Department arrest report, his girlfriend at the time, Crystal Espinal, showed up in an emergency room with cuts and bruises on her face and neck. (The officer who filed the report noted that her lip was busted, that she was wincing with pain and that the mark under her eye was turning purple as she spoke.) Espinal, who was eight weeks pregnant at the time, said Hill had grabbed her neck with his hands, pinned her against the wall and then thrown her to the ground like a “rag doll.” She told an officer that Hill had picked her up by her hair and put her in a headlock. After Espinal had screamed “I can’t breathe” several times, she alleged, he released her, then sat on top of her, punching her in the stomach.

During her interviews, Espinal told the police that Hill had a “volatile temper” and had been physical with her before, but had never hit her — “just a lot of manhandling,” she said. Afterward, an officer went to Hill’s apartment, where he found Espinal’s ripped shirt. He also found a photo of a sonogram attached to the mirror.

https://theundefeated.com/features/the-uncomfortable-reality-of-tyreek-hills-success/

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
WoW, broken arm. Investigate and if found to bring charges, then do so. How much domestic violence can these NFL players do......... is it above average across the board???

Salute the nation

SteveA

Reaction score
No worries Kareem, errrr I mean Tyreek....THE BROWNS WILL PICK YOU UP

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
WoW, broken arm. Investigate and if found to bring charges, then do so. How much domestic violence can these NFL players do......... is it above average across the board???

A lot of players come from inner cities where domestic violence is the norm and I'm sure a lot of them still use steroids which doesn't help.

jitter77

Owes Jimmy $50
Reaction score

Salute the nation

I think domestic violence is high in general. I never realized how common it was till I started working where i work. Just a few weeks ago a ladys bf showed up all drunk strapped w/ a big camping knife. He never got in the building but he ended up getting arrested...When a football player does it, it is just high profile.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
A lot of players come from inner cities where domestic violence is the norm and I'm sure a lot of them still use steroids which doesn't help.

I think domestic violence is high in general. I never realized how common it was till I started working where i work. Just a few weeks ago a ladys bf showed up all drunk strapped w/ a big camping knife. He never got in the building but he ended up getting arrested...When a football player does it, it is just high profile.

I here yaz and I'm sure the steroid rage helps too. Adults are one thing but a KID IS A WHOLE NOTHER LEVEL of condemnation to the attacker. Ban for life and don't tell me anything like you can't take away his right to work. Working in the NFL should be a privilege and taken as such. If the commissioner would hold players to that level, you'd see things cleaned up dramatically as many would behave much better.

Salute the nation

Salute the nation

stillwright

Contributor
Reaction score
I here yaz and I'm sure the steroid rage helps too. Adults are one thing but a KID IS A WHOLE NOTHER LEVEL of condemnation to the attacker. Ban for life and don't tell me anything like you can't take away his right to work. Working in the NFL should be a privilege and taken as such. If the commissioner would hold players to that level, you'd see things cleaned up dramatically as many would behave much better.

Salute the nation

Salute the nation

It is all the media takes on the whole situation. Outrage and Roger will pounce. Not so much outrage...The Roger will take his time. Also let's not forget I am sure ole Rog is in the process of what to do we his pal Kraft. Or what not to do.

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
This guy was getting ready to sign a $90 million contract, don't be surprised if his girlfriend takes the fall for this.

Hill better put a ring on it fast if he wants this girl to drop charges and chage the true story. And even if he does, I hope the NFL suspends his ***.

I have a stupid question, where are the brothers and father of the women who are beaten? Is someone breaks my sister's arm, or punches and beats her pregnant, he'll have to answer to me. And if I cannot, one can always purchase protection from those in the business that give just one warning and do not use the police.

I have a second solution. Social pressure. As part of the suspension, take the NFL shield off their uniform for the rest of the year.

Last edited:

swal75

Reaction score
I don't get how you can trip over your own dick this badly.

SteelerSask2

Reaction score
I thought the case was against him for hurting kid not woman. If he hurt his kid, done. Lifetime ban. I mean there is no excuse for hurting a woman, but at least she is an adult. Child. **** him done.