Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 81 to 91 of 91

Thread: What the Hell?? Osweiler trade

  1. #81
    Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    between $2 short & ten buck two
    Posts
    5,176
    Rep Power
    141
    Quote Originally Posted by Shane Falco View Post
    You gotta give the Clowns some credit...at least they're trying something. Stupid is as stupid does, they're trying something, needless to say about the Steelers off season.


    ONLY thing is, look at where the STEELERS finish year in and year out VS the stains. They can experiment all they want but I'd say the STEELERS have the consistency down pat !!!!!




    Salute the nation
    If YOUR life isn't offering any smiles, you need to change your lifestyle!!! :)

  2. #82
    We're not competing against the Browns or the division anymore, we're competing against the PATS!!!!

    We need OFFENSE!!!!

    The Following 4 Users Like This Post:



  3. #83
    Most INtelligent Poster
    CoolieMan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Heaven on Earth
    Posts
    4,141
    Rep Power
    120
    Quote Originally Posted by Spike View Post
    We're not competing against the Browns or the division anymore, we're competing against the PATS!!!!

    We need OFFENSE!!!!
    or defense to knock that sob on his ass.....

    If Bell was healthy that game would have been totally different...especially if Ayers was active instead of alligator arm coates.....

    The Following User Likes This Post:



  4. #84
    Quote Originally Posted by Spike View Post
    We're not competing against the Browns or the division anymore, we're competing against the PATS!!!!

    We need OFFENSE!!!!
    We definitely need defense. We'll get our mid-round WR who will be instantly better than Hamilton, Ayers and Coates, probably DHB too. If we go TE early it tells us a lot about Green. I definitely want us grabbing a pass rusher early. Its time to get back to Blitzburgh

  5. #85
    Quote Originally Posted by Hines57 View Post
    We definitely need defense. We'll get our mid-round WR who will be instantly better than Hamilton, Ayers and Coates, probably DHB too. If we go TE early it tells us a lot about Green. I definitely want us grabbing a pass rusher early. Its time to get back to Blitzburgh
    We need guys who can put Brady on his butt, but an offense that can still keep up with them. But my goodness do we need to add a receiver or two so we aren't running scrubs out on the field in the most important game of the year.

  6. #86
    Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    between $2 short & ten buck two
    Posts
    5,176
    Rep Power
    141
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelerFan448 View Post
    We need guys who can put Brady on his butt, but an offense that can still keep up with them. But my goodness do we need to add a receiver or two so we aren't running scrubs out on the field in the most important game of the year.

    The TRUE cost of smoking weed...... There are no guarantees but I bet Bryant is active roster in week 16. THAT changes a lot of things.




    Salute the nation
    If YOUR life isn't offering any smiles, you need to change your lifestyle!!! :)

  7. #87
    Quote Originally Posted by Hines57 View Post
    . Its time to get back to Blitzburgh
    DREAMER!

    Blitzburgh is DEAD!

    It died when we lost Aaron Smith and Casey Hampton - we've been living on FUMES since then, the defense is BROKEN and WILL NEVER return unless the whole D is gutted and start over with a 4-3.

    The Following User Likes This Post:



  8. #88
    Most INtelligent Poster
    CoolieMan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Heaven on Earth
    Posts
    4,141
    Rep Power
    120
    Quote Originally Posted by Spike View Post
    DREAMER!

    Blitzburgh is DEAD!

    It died when we lost Aaron Smith and Casey Hampton - we've been living on FUMES since then, the defense is BROKEN and WILL NEVER return unless the whole D is gutted and start over with a 4-3.
    draft Bowser and a couple of good CBs to replace cock and gay...guys who can actually cover receivers and let the DL and LBs blitz the fuck out of brady......

    when healthy the offense is good enough....especially if they turn Ayers loose

  9. #89
    Steeler Nation
    Steelerfan81's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Hermitage, PA
    Posts
    3,641
    Rep Power
    110
    Quote Originally Posted by Spike View Post
    DREAMER!

    Blitzburgh is DEAD!

    It died when we lost Aaron Smith and Casey Hampton - we've been living on FUMES since then, the defense is BROKEN and WILL NEVER return unless the whole D is gutted and start over with a 4-3.
    Sky is falling!!! Sky is falling!!
    RIP CK

  10. #90
    Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    H-town for nearly 35 years. IOW, too long.
    Posts
    929
    Rep Power
    56
    I still think Steven Taylor, along with Bowser, has NFL potential...

    BTW: Where were McClain, Berman and the rest of the Houston media on the Osweiler-O'Brien tussle?

    They got scooped by PFT (of all places). I wonder if any of them knew but didn't report it for fear of pissing off the Texans?

  11. #91
    Most INtelligent Poster
    CoolieMan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Heaven on Earth
    Posts
    4,141
    Rep Power
    120
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost of Frenchy Fuqua View Post
    I still think Steven Taylor, along with Bowser, has NFL potential...

    BTW: Where were McClain, Berman and the rest of the Houston media on the Osweiler-O'Brien tussle?

    They got scooped by PFT (of all places). I wonder if any of them knew but didn't report it for fear of pissing off the Texans?
    Taylor as a situational blitzer and special teams guy either late in the draft or as a undrafted free agent would be awesome.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Follow @steelernation33