Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Free Agents I'm still interested in

I would not give up a 1st rounder plus a Stephon Gilmore contract to get Butler. That's just dumb. We could have signed Gilmore or Bouye without giving up a 1st rounder.

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerAl View Post
    I would not give up a 1st rounder plus a Stephon Gilmore contract to get Butler. That's just dumb. We could have signed Gilmore or Bouye without giving up a 1st rounder.
    I would've rather signed one of those guys as well, but we didn't, so the only way to get a top CB would be that way.
    We sat on our hands while the team that embarrassed our defense added another TE, will have Gronk back, and added a very good wr.

Quote Originally Posted by Coryea View Post
    I would've rather signed one of those guys as well, but we didn't, so the only way to get a top CB would be that way.
    We sat on our hands while the team that embarrassed our defense added another TE, will have Gronk back, and added a very good wr.
    Want some cheese Tom ? Why would you think a team that you have followed would suddenly change how they do things...this team has done what they do over and over again for years ...they don't care about Ben's 2 year window...I used to get pissed about it like you continue to...but damn I'm over it...they are gonna do what they are gonna do

Quote Originally Posted by LeXX75 View Post
    Want some cheese Tom ? Why would you think a team that you have followed would suddenly change how they do things...this team has done what they do over and over again for years ...they don't care about Ben's 2 year window...I used to get pissed about it like you continue to...but damn I'm over it...they are gonna do what they are gonna do
    Well I hoped the fact they get their asses handed to them every time by the Pats, and their franchise qb will be retiring soon would kick them in the ass to try to win now. I'm not losing any sleep over it, I'm used to it as well, but I'll still bitch about it

Quote Originally Posted by ZACKB View Post
    Zach Brown, Connor Barwin and a rb and I'm all set. Maybe a slot corner too.
    I want to see Zach Brown in B&G. I think Barwin is a slight reach in landing him, but would be in favor of that signing, too!

Quote Originally Posted by Coryea View Post
    you do know they lost another starting TE right?

Quote Originally Posted by Litos View Post
    you do know they lost another starting TE right?
    And replaced him with Allen think thats pretty much a wash but got younger

Quote Originally Posted by ZACKB View Post
    Zach Brown, Connor Barwin and a rb and I'm all set. Maybe a slot corner too.
    Hold your breath

Connor Barwin visiting the Rams

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ting-the-rams/

yeap, but Coryea's post made it look like they added another TE to the same group they already had

Quote Originally Posted by Spike View Post
    Hold your breath

Connor Barwin visiting the Rams

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ting-the-rams/
    shit, he'd be an upgrade over moats but I guess it won't happen

Quote Originally Posted by Litos View Post
    yeap, but Coryea's post made it look like they added another TE to the same group they already had
    Well they kicked our ass without Gronk, but I didnt mention losing Bennett because I think they upgraded slightly with Allen.

Steeler Nation

Allen isn't in the same realm as Bennett. Good player though but he did just lose his job to Jack Doyle
    RIP CK

Quote Originally Posted by Steelerfan81 View Post
    Allen isn't in the same realm as Bennett. Good player though but he did just lose his job to Jack Doyle
    no way, if the pats signed him he must be a superstar