Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Martavis is motivated, but his short term memory is terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Spike View Post
    The Steelers have kept quiet on Bryant's possible return, but all accounts have suggested Bryant has stayed on the straight-and-narrow while away from the team.

In his time away, Bryant has reportedly added 25 pounds of muscle to his 6'4 frame and is in "excellent condition"

so he's a TE now?

Cool!
    You could tell by the interview posted earlier. He is JACKED! I only hope he worked on his hands as well, because if those improved, he can be a top receiver in the league.

I think he will be reinstated but this delay by Goddell is BS. He didn't even officially give himself an extension. The 60 days came and went and he didn't even meet with Bryant. Hate this asshole more and more every day. Seriously, what has he done for the league? They have been losing viewers for several years and I don't see that trend stopping. Get rid of the asshole.

The Following User Likes This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by TDX27 View Post
    I think he will be reinstated but this delay by Goddell is BS. He didn't even officially give himself an extension. The 60 days came and went and he didn't even meet with Bryant. Hate this asshole more and more every day. Seriously, what has he done for the league? They have been losing viewers for several years and I don't see that trend stopping. Get rid of the asshole.

He has made money $$$$$$ for the owners. Record amounts of money. Until that fact changes his job is secure. This Vegas move for the RAIDERS has all but solidified his position for at least 3 more years. I don't like the S.O.B. But that is the true fact of things. MONEY

Salute the nation
    If YOUR life isn't offering any smiles, you need to change your lifestyle!!! :)

Quote Originally Posted by Drink IRON City View Post
    He has made money $$$$$$ for the owners. Record amounts of money. Until that fact changes his job is secure. This Vegas move for the RAIDERS has all but solidified his position for at least 3 more years. I don't like the S.O.B. But that is the true fact of things. MONEY

Salute the nation
    True but with viewers declining, that could change. It'll be interesting to see if things keep declining this year.

Quote Originally Posted by TDX27 View Post
    True but with viewers declining, that could change. It'll be interesting to see if things keep declining this year.

UNLESS the TV money has wording in contract about certain levels of rating, then the viewership has little to do with anything in the immediate future. Down the road, I AGREE about viewership possibly leading to his out but that is battleable and the "rog" is doing things to try to fix that issue. The raiders moving to Las Vegas is a step in the right direction. Colin K. out of the NFL is a step in the right direction. The STEELERS wining a lowB repuS is step in the right direction,........................ FUCK the "rog"

Salute the nation

MTC

Blog Entries
    UNLESS the TV money has wording in contract about certain levels of rating, then the viewership has little to do with anything in the immediate future. Down the road, I AGREE about viewership possibly leading to his out but that is battleable and the "rog" is doing things to try to fix that issue. The raiders moving to Las Vegas is a step in the right direction. Colin K. out of the NFL is a step in the right direction. The STEELERS wining a lowB repuS is step in the right direction,........................ FUCK the "rog"

Salute the nation
    I do agree in that the league is taking an approach this time to get football back on track. The move to Vegas, the decrease in commercials should help, if the league can just get back to football and leave it at that. Vegas is a great market for any sports franchise. That city should bolster Goodell's $$$ legacy. We'll see

Someone indicated that Martavious now wheights 235lbs, IS there anywhere that iOS verified??? I know it's hard to tell from the interview but was just wanting to verify. If correct and he hasn't slowed any, then look out world and finger tips...........

Salute the nation

Gödel and his rules of who when and how ones is reinstated. no wonder so many is turned off by the NFL.

Lifetime

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by black and gold apex View Post
    Gödel and his rules of who when and how ones is reinstated. no wonder so many is turned off by the NFL.
    Today's paper reporting that Martavius still not approved by the league to return. Anything to help the Pats****.
    "It is not the multitude of ale houses that occasions a disposition toward drunkenness among the common people; Rather that disposition arising from other causes necessarily gives employment to a multitude of ale houses." -- Adam Smith, 1776.

why didn't they just call it what it was, an indefinite suspension. If you are handed a year suspension and you do your year why the fuck do you have to petition for shit, my time is up I'm here for work.

It's at a point of horseshit now. The guy did his time and walked the line . Reinstate the man then go fuck off. Take Kafts dick out of your mouth for a moment and make a fucking phone call.

Blog Entries
    Someone indicated that Martavious now wheights 235lbs, IS there anywhere that iOS verified??? I know it's hard to tell from the interview but was just wanting to verify. If correct and he hasn't slowed any, then look out world and finger tips...........

Salute the nation
    He looks pretty bulked up and still looks nimble and athletic. The dude can be a dominant force if he keeps his head on straight. Definitely a threat for the Steelers favor. Now just awaiting on Das Goodell to stop being a jackass and reinstate the man