Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Martavis is motivated, but his short term memory is terrible.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Spike View Post
    I thought you were from Idaho, potato peeler
    Mmm potatoes

He is worried about the wrong shit...Still immature..

Quote Originally Posted by Ironcitysteelers View Post
    are yinz buying?

just seemed more scripted than heartfelt

I guess we will see
    in order to shine a light so bright, darkness must be present

Shit. I'd tell my boss I see pink monkeys flying around if it got me a raise. We shall see

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by slashsteel View Post
    are yinz buying?

I guess we will see
    Does seem scripted. Cannot deny his work though. He's bulked up a lot and still looks explosive. I'm all on board for another shot at the Martavis Bryant experiment

The Following User Likes This Post:

Doing what he is told, to get reinstated. What happens after is the big question

We will see how he does when he's off super not so secret probation. He's gotta do it himself.

I believe Goddell needs to do something with Bryant this week. The 60 day "limit" is fast approaching.

Quote Originally Posted by TDX27 View Post
    I believe Goodell needs to do something with Bryant this week. The 60 day "limit" is fast approaching.
    Goodell has shown time and time again that he doesn't give a shit about time limits in this sort of situation. Just hope it's resolved before the draft.

Lifetime

Blog Entries
    Potential plus $5 will get you a latte at Starbucks. Martavis can get back to me after he plays a full seasonn
    "It is not the multitude of ale houses that occasions a disposition toward drunkenness among the common people; Rather that disposition arising from other causes necessarily gives employment to a multitude of ale houses." -- Adam Smith, 1776.

Worst is that weed will be off the banned substance list within two years. They should sign him to a long term contract with small guaranteed as soon as he becomes eligible.

anxious to see a season of Brown/Bell/Bryant

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerSask View Post
    Worst is that weed will be off the banned substance list within two years. They should sign him to a long term contract with small guaranteed as soon as he becomes eligible.
    Not sure I agree with that. Weed is still on USADA list for UFC. No updates on weed for them. Maybe they lower the tolerances for it, who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Hines57 View Post
    Not sure I agree with that. Weed is still on USADA list for UFC. No updates on weed for them. Maybe they lower the tolerances for it, who knows.
    The NFL will be under very intense pressure in the coming years for doleing out oxycodine drugs (a huge hotbutton issue) like candy and testing for weed. Next two years will see it off the books for testing.

When the pee test(s) come back OK and regularly passes............THEN we will know he is back. I for one am giving the benefit of the doubt. Can he fuck up again,......HELL yes but on the other side of the coin is can he have the world at his finger tips and remain active roster participant. Imagine how that duo will torch other teams. Imagine a legitamit #3WR and a legitamite TE. Ben Rothlesberger will never question retirement again. Also the stairway will have been climbed and the eight is GREAT. That's what we would have to look forward to. This team is so close........... Martavious could be that jewel piece to finish it off.

Salute the nation
    If YOUR life isn't offering any smiles, you need to change your lifestyle!!! :)

Quote Originally Posted by Drink IRON City View Post
    When the pee test(s) come back OK and regularly passes............THEN we will know he is back. I for one am giving the benefit of the doubt. Can he fuck up again,......HELL yes but on the other side of the coin is can he have the world at his finger tips and remain active roster participant. Imagine how that duo will torch other teams. Imagine a legitamit #3WR and a legitamite TE. Ben Rothlesberger will never question retirement again. Also the stairway will have been climbed and the eight is GREAT. That's what we would have to look forward to. This team is so close........... Martavious could be that jewel piece to finish it off.

Salute the nation
    The position just took a hit last year. One from strength to a bunch of question marks. Injuries and of course that weed smoking lughead.

I think he was the main culprit, and it handcuffed the O to a point. Hard to say one player could have made a difference but in this case it is possible.

As the D seems to feed off the O's good or bad play.

The O in that championship game stunk it up due to injury at RB and lack of a number 2 WR.

Which is why drafting a backup RB and Martavis staying clean is all so important for this team moving forward.
    in order to shine a light so bright, darkness must be present

Quote Originally Posted by slashsteel View Post
    are yinz buying?

I guess we will see
    I will say one thing about that video, dude is getting JACKED! He's filling out his frame nicely. I'm hoping it translates to more strength fighting for 50/50 balls, so they become 80/20 balls!

The Following 2 Users Like This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Cope View Post
    I will say one thing about that video, dude is getting JACKED! He's filling out his frame nicely. I'm hoping it translates to more strength fighting for 50/50 balls, so they become 80/20 balls!
    Heh heh, you said "balls."

Quote Originally Posted by Cope View Post

If his balls are that loop sided, you do realize every time he jumps he will have a lean to him.

Salute the nation
    If YOUR life isn't offering any smiles, you need to change your lifestyle!!! :)

The Following 2 Users Like This Post: