Thread: Hello

Hello

Hello Steeler Nation! Im a 26 year old from Ohio believe it or not. Ive been raised a Steelers fan and I bleed black and gold!!! I hope and pray that i can become a part of the real Steeler Nation!!!! Steelers football and the city of Pittsburgh is my life

Sent from my Alcatel_4060O using Steeler Nation mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by TripleOBz72684 View Post
    Hello Steeler Nation! Im a 26 year old from Ohio believe it or not. Ive been raised a Steelers fan and I bleed black and gold!!! I hope and pray that i can become a part of the real Steeler Nation!!!! Steelers football and the city of Pittsburgh is my life

Welcome to the board. Please be aware that we are a close but sometime dysfunctional group and you should not take things to personally when we ridicule you. Particularly watch out for Coolie!

What part of OH? I am near Cincinnati.

So you just finished high school?

Hahaha.

Welcome.
    I can't figure out - Troglodyte
    It's unfortunate but when you mix those issues into a bucket, you're going to get incidents like this. -- Deljzc on French terrorist murders

Don't listen to the mooing herd, you have any trouble with any of them, come to me.

yeah

Go Buckeyes!

Yes, I grew up in Ohio as a Steelers fan too.

Nationwide!

Steeler Nation

Welcome to the board!
    RIP CK

I hope and pray that i can become a part of the real Steeler Nation!!!! Steelers football and the city of Pittsburgh is my life [/URL]
    If you're a fan you are a part of it! Welcome!

Hey guys Im also new here! I can already tell that you're a group of close and sometimes dysfunctional group haha! Just kidding, I love this kind of humour! Gonna check out what we have on these forums... cheers!

The Following User Likes This Post:

Steeler Nation

Quote Originally Posted by Mateuscari View Post
    Hey guys Im also new here! I can already tell that you're a group of close and sometimes dysfunctional group haha! Just kidding, I love this kind of humour! Gonna check out what we have on these forums... cheers!
    Welcome, you def know the group well.
    RIP CK