Thread: Thank you to Pittsburgh!

Thank you to Pittsburgh!

I had the maybe once in a lifetime opportunity this last season. I live in Wyoming and don't have a chance to go to many home games for the Steelers. However I made it this last season to the Dolphins/Steelers game. It was the greatest experience I had ever had, I am a die hard Steelers fan and I had my two sons with me. The game was so cold, and my eight year old son was freezing. I took him to the bathroom to warm him and his feet up and I was shocked and amazed by the kindness of the Steelers fans donating heating pads and other items to keep my son warm. I am absolutely thankful to Steelers nation to giving my children the experience of Pittsburgh and Steeler Nation.......you have young fans for a lifetime now. THANK YOU!

The Following 10 Users Like This Post:

Great to hear James, I'm glad you had a good time. That was a fun game to be at, and the playoff atmosphere was excellent!

Steeler Nation

Of course. If you're wearing black and gold you're family in Pittsburgh. Welcome to the board.
    RIP CK

SUPER glad for you James and want you to know I live near as far away as you do. Over my life time I have had the opertunity to experience several home STEELERS games. Your experience is NOT an exception but a normal thing in the burgh. Many a kindness had been shown to me and if some where here in my home turf, they would see that kindness return in the norm also. I just can't fathom how some would leave a game early but I do realize the distance traveled translates in the more desire to stay to the end. AGAIN James the kindness for fellow STEELERS fans is unmeasurable and PITTSBURGH is a true football town, possibly with a drinking problem.......... Or is that a drinking town with a football problem............ Either way it's all good!!!!

Salute the nation
    If YOUR life isn't offering any smiles, you need to change your lifestyle!!! :)

huh the game was in Miami lol

Steeler Nation

Quote Originally Posted by nooneuno View Post
    huh the game was in Miami lol
    I attended a playoff game in Pittsburgh vs Miami..
    RIP CK

The Following 2 Users Like This Post:

My bad forgot about that lol

Quote Originally Posted by jamesk View Post
    I had the maybe once in a lifetime opportunity this last season. I live in Wyoming and don't have a chance to go to many home games for the Steelers. However I made it this last season to the Dolphins/Steelers game. It was the greatest experience I had ever had, I am a die hard Steelers fan and I had my two sons with me. The game was so cold, and my eight year old son was freezing. I took him to the bathroom to warm him and his feet up and I was shocked and amazed by the kindness of the Steelers fans donating heating pads and other items to keep my son warm. I am absolutely thankful to Steelers nation to giving my children the experience of Pittsburgh and Steeler Nation.......you have young fans for a lifetime now. THANK YOU!
    1st post and let me say welcome to the Steeler Nation board. Keep posting and engage us other crazy Steeler fans. Been here 13+ years now, its a great place to discuss this team

Quote Originally Posted by Steelerfan81 View Post
    I attended a playoff game in Pittsburgh vs Miami..
    Face palm. LOL

Welcome! WY Steelers fan here, too.

Join our fb group - Steelers, Penguins and Pirates fans of Wyoming (SCM)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/SteelersfansofWyoming/
    Thanks for the SN welfare!

Where in Wyoming?

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app