Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Life comes at you pretty hard when you want gender equality - video of Spike's pic

Quote Originally Posted by Steelerlyn View Post
    You're blond though......
    She was blond once too

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgundy View Post
    Northern Italy.
    Oh so you're Swedish- Italian???
    "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it".--- Ferris Bueller

"Some of it's magic, some of it's tragic, but I had a good life all the way."---- Jimmy Buffett

7/6/50-8/4/12 RIP Daddy.

Quote Originally Posted by Spike View Post
    She was blond once too

I was too.
    "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it".--- Ferris Bueller

"Some of it's magic, some of it's tragic, but I had a good life all the way."---- Jimmy Buffett

7/6/50-8/4/12 RIP Daddy.

I was too.
    Carpet or drapes?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Spike View Post
    She was blond once too

Liberalism really messed her up

Quote Originally Posted by IndySteel View Post
    Carpet or drapes?
    Drapes. Until I was about 7. Then my hair color chaged to brown.

7/6/50-8/4/12 RIP Daddy.

You gonna be a bitch today?

Harvard tells students gender can 'change from day to day'

The office of BGLTQ Student Life at Harvard University has released a new school-sponsored guide telling students to “fight transphobia” and “get the facts about gender diversity.”

The guide, which was distributed to students on campus, declares that “there are more than two sexes” and that “gender is fluid and changing,” adding that someone’s gender identity “can be affirmed and/or expressed in many ways,” and can even “change from day to day.”

https://www.campusreform.org/?ID=9079

Funny how this has evolved even over the past year or so. It used to be called Trans-SEXUAL. But there is NO way to change someone's biolgical DNA....so they changed it to Trans-Gender- something that is "evolving."

7/6/50-8/4/12 RIP Daddy.

Funny how this has evolved even over the past year or so. It used to be called Trans-SEXUAL. But there is NO way to change someone's biolgical DNA....so they changed it to Trans-Gender- something that is "evolving."
    No different than changing "Global Warming" to "Climate Change." That way, it can mean anything you want it to mean.

Lifetime

Blog Entries
    It's only the Dems creating another grievance class to pander to.
    "It is not the multitude of ale houses that occasions a disposition toward drunkenness among the common people; Rather that disposition arising from other causes necessarily gives employment to a multitude of ale houses." -- Adam Smith, 1776.

So some white supremacist is a punk bitch who punches like a girl and hits women. Shocking.

His soul is full of hate.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesDavenport View Post
    So some white supremacist is a punk bitch who punches like a girl and hits women. Shocking.
    Funny how everyone that stands up to the Anti-Fa Fascists is a "White Supremacist" or a "Nazi".
    Every story needs a villain. I'm okay playing that role.

Esteemed Throbbing Member

Moldylocks deserved that and more.

Esteemed Throbbing Member

Quote Originally Posted by DBS1970 View Post
    Funny how everyone that stands up to the Anti-Fa Fascists is a "White Supremacist" or a "Nazi".
    I didn't research the guy. Caption said "Modesto-area white supremacist". Punky either way.

Quote Originally Posted by Superman View Post
    90% of the dimwits at this non-event were there just to shoot videos. Two guys tussling, 30 idiots filming like this shit matters at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elfiero View Post
    Of course I'm despicable...

Love the fact that the guy in the yellow jacket with the words "Jesus will judge you" is kicking someone on the ground........................

Only in the delusional twisted world where CONservatism meets Christianity is this overlooked as just.....normal...

Shades of Hitler's rise in Germany and the Nazi's relationship with the church.

The guy who shot that footage is a producer of documentaries. Tim Pool. Here he is interviewed by Dave Rubin, a guy who worked for the Young Turks, and just got fed up with those idiots. Not even close to being Fox News. Pretty enlightening on the whole far left facism happening today.

You lost. Get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Elfiero View Post
    Love the fact that the guy in the yellow jacket with the words "Jesus will judge you" is kicking someone on the ground........................

Only in the delusional twisted world where CONservatism meets Christianity is this overlooked as just.....normal...

Shades of Hitler's rise in Germany and the Nazi's relationship with the church.
    Watch the video I just posted. YOU are delusional.
    You lost. Get over it.