Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Can i go Coach and start a poll? My poll is how many children will Antonio Brown have

Can i go Coach and start a poll? My poll is how many children will Antonio Brown have

First, and probably most important of all. This link is dripping with HIT.

For the sake of the thread I'm going to say that he will end up with 8 kids by three women. Color me skeptical, but for some reason I don't think he's finished😂

But dude needs to grow tf up

http://www.totalprosports.com/2017/0...agram-model/#7

The Following 2 Users Like This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by skialta View Post

But dude needs to grow tf up
    great thread

Did anybody else know he had 4, with one on the way, kids???? Reinforces the douichebaggery of the Me Me Me Me Me Me attitude. I don't know his personal life / buisness, BUT I do know what a absent father is and most of the time it is selfishness for one self. He may be one of the best WR on the field, ....................but off the field........NOT so much.

Salute the nation
    If YOUR life isn't offering any smiles, you need to change your lifestyle!!! :)

The Following User Likes This Post:

Lifetime

Blog Entries
    When you're dating millionaire pro athletes that'll happen. There's always someone out there hotter than you. Unless you're Gisele.
    "It is not the multitude of ale houses that occasions a disposition toward drunkenness among the common people; Rather that disposition arising from other causes necessarily gives employment to a multitude of ale houses." -- Adam Smith, 1776.

And have a thing for women who look like dudes

My whole family really has always liked AB. He has kinda been our favorite player the past few years. He always seemed hard working, team first, geniune. He really has been a cluster fuck lately. I'm starting to get nervous about this contract. I tell you there are a lot more shit heads in this business then Troy Polamalu/ Heath Miller's. Might as well pick your own number and put your own name on the back. Most of these dip shits let you down.

I am pretty sure that rich guys are known for 'trading up' women from time to time, even if children are involved.

Didn't Tom Brady do the same exact thing?

Hell, look at our President for Christsakes..

My guess is 10 kids with 4 different women. He's half way there and has dumped No. 2 for a potential No. 3.

Booming!

The Following 3 Users Like This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Bigappleyinzer View Post
    I am pretty sure that rich guys are known for 'trading up' women from time to time, even if children are involved.

Didn't Tom Brady do the same exact thing?

Hell, look at our President for Christsakes..
    Wives and women are one thing. If a guy is a dog and gets himself a new one. Whatever. But once there are 5 kids with two women that is a real character red flag for me. The most important thing I am on this planet is a father. How can you be a real father like that? That's piece of shit stuff.

The Following 4 Users Like This Post:

I unfollowed AB on all social media. Couldn't stand it anymore. I will only allow myself to see AB on the football field so I can enjoy his work.

The Following 4 Users Like This Post:

Remember Russell Wilson's trade?

The Following 5 Users Like This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerSask View Post
    Wives and women are one thing. If a guy is a dog and gets himself a new one. Whatever. But once there are 5 kids with two women that is a real character red flag for me. The most important thing I am on this planet is a father. How can you be a real father like that? That's piece of shit stuff.
    Fair enough- and five kids with two women definitely seems like a lot.

My point was, we have no idea what type of father he may be. I know plenty of shitty fathers who are married with only one or two kids.

So I am not going to assail the guys character or say he is a bad father (just yet) unless we start hearing that he is outright neglecting his children.

Lifetime Member

Eleventy million...

Russell Wilson with a WONDERFUL upgrade over Horse Mouth...

Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bigappleyinzer View Post
    Fair enough- and five kids with two women definitely seems like a lot.

My point was, we have no idea what type of father he may be. I know plenty of shitty fathers who are married with only one or two kids.

So I am not going to assail the guys character or say he is a bad father (just yet) unless we start hearing that he is outright neglecting his children.
    Approved.

Remember that Jets corner, Cromartie, who had so many kids that he couldn't name all of them? I think it was 12.

Quote Originally Posted by bermudasteel View Post
    Eleventy million...

Russell Wilson with a WONDERFUL upgrade over Horse Mouth...
    I still cannot believed that SHE cheated on him and destroyed her meal ticket.

Better stay healthy. That's a boatload of child support every month. It's about to go up. Whatever floats your boat I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Turd Ferguson View Post
    Remember Russell Wilson's trade?

He made the financial decision to get a divorce before signing that second contract. Totally understood

He's gonna be broke 10 years after he retires. I'd say 7 kids probably.

Sent from my Pixel using Steeler Nation mobile app
    " If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player. And you damn well better believe I'd be a Pittsburgh Steeler"

- Jack Lambert