Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Can i go Coach and start a poll? My poll is how many children will Antonio Brown have

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgundy View Post
    There's always someone out there hotter than you. Unless you're Gisele.
    pimpin ain't easy

Quote Originally Posted by Bigappleyinzer View Post
    Fair enough- and five kids with two women definitely seems like a lot.

My point was, we have no idea what type of father he may be. I know plenty of shitty fathers who are married with only one or two kids.

So I am not going to assail the guys character or say he is a bad father (just yet) unless we start hearing that he is outright neglecting his children.
    Judging by a lot of his pictures, his kids always seem to be with/around him. He definitely seems to be apart of their lives. Just as a man with one or two kids can be a shitty father, a man with five can also be a good one. He hasn't had a Cromartie moment yet, so I think it's a bit premature to assume the guys a deadbeat dad.

The Following 2 Users Like This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Bigappleyinzer View Post
    So I am not going to assail the guys character or say he is a bad father (just yet) unless we start hearing that he is outright neglecting his children.
    I'd say that neglecting the pregnant mother of your child by leaving her for another woman is a pretty good start to neglecting that child and the other children you have with her.

The Following 4 Users Like This Post:

Esteemed Throbbing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Troglodyte View Post
    I'd say that neglecting the pregnant mother of your child by leaving her for another woman is a pretty good start to neglecting that child and the other children you have with her.
    Tom Brady did just that

Quote Originally Posted by Superman View Post
    Tom Brady did just that
    The NFL's 'Golden Boy' took one look at Giselle and gave his pregnant GF the stiff arm

The Following User Likes This Post:

MTC

i could go to the grocery store and find women hotter than giselle. but that bank account tho...

The Following 6 Users Like This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Hines57 View Post
    I unfollowed AB on all social media. Couldn't stand it anymore. I will only allow myself to see AB on the football field so I can enjoy his work.
    same. he is completely intolerable personally

The question is, how does Antonio feel when the two women with 5 of his children say, "We're going to take your child support and move to say, Wyoming. Oh and, we're taking the kids. Less crime, you know. Better schools. And we're not comfortable with them flying. So, good luck with the football thing."

GFs of athletes have to know they are always at risk for leaving. Big money attracts beautiful women.

And when that money is gone from say like overspending, those beautiful women will go with it.........

So the cycle will in most cases be complete...
    in order to shine a light so bright, darkness must be present

Steeler Nation

Who gives a fuck as long as he scores touchdowns? Honest to God.
    RIP CK

The Following 3 Users Like This Post:

I don't think Gisele is that good looking. I'm not to worried about what goes on under his own roof, but we he treats the fans like shit or no shows shit, thats what bugs the shit out of me. If he left his pregnant girl for another, that extreme douche-baggery, but he does seem like a good father from everything I've seen in instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Penguins&Steelers View Post
    He's gonna be broke 10 years after he retires. I'd say 7 kids probably.

Sent from my Pixel using Steeler Nation mobile app

I hope we get to SEVEN (lombardies) before he gets to seven...........and then we stay ahead of him............

Quote Originally Posted by Superman View Post
    Tom Brady did just that

And look at t*mmy b*y,............ He is a Cheatin Mutha Fucka ASSHOLE

Salute the nation
    If YOUR life isn't offering any smiles, you need to change your lifestyle!!! :)

The Following 3 Users Like This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by chipped ham View Post
    Judging by a lot of his pictures, his kids always seem to be with/around him. He definitely seems to be apart of their lives. Just as a man with one or two kids can be a shitty father, a man with five can also be a good one. He hasn't had a Cromartie moment yet, so I think it's a bit premature to assume the guys a deadbeat dad.
    My kid had a teacher with 13 kids and he was one of the best dad's I've met from what I could tell. But he didn't have them spread out. If he ends up staying with neither mom that is 5 kids that have great toys and a good friend at best. But whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Coryea View Post
    I don't think Gisele is that good looking. I'm not to worried about what goes on under his own roof, but we he treats the fans like shit or no shows shit, thats what bugs the shit out of me. If he left his pregnant girl for another, that extreme douche-baggery, but he does seem like a good father from everything I've seen in instagram

Gisele may resemble an emaciated horse, but she also has a net worth of $300mln.. For $300mln, even that girl from 'Precious' would start to look appealing.

DIC, just gave a great vegas odds line for prop bet...which comes first 7 kids for AB or 7 trophies for the Steelers

My money is on 7 for AB first unfortunately

Quote Originally Posted by Fiji Mariner View Post
    DIC, just gave a great vegas odds line for prop bet...which comes first 7 kids for AB or 7 trophies for the Steelers

My money is on 7 for AB first unfortunately

I'd like to differ and hope we tie at 8.

Salute the nation
    If YOUR life isn't offering any smiles, you need to change your lifestyle!!! :)

Without any of us being around to know how much time he actually spends with his kids, it's really none of our concern. Why fans get so wrapped up in what some athlete who gives two shits about them personally is doing is laughable. Catch the ball, earn your contract. Good enough for me. I'll leave the Maury, TMZ shit to the real fans.........

Quote Originally Posted by FAB802 View Post
    Without any of us being around to know how much time he actually spends with his kids, it's really none of our concern. Why fans get so wrapped up in what some athlete who gives two shits about them personally is doing is laughable. Catch the ball, earn your contract. Good enough for me. I'll leave the Maury, TMZ shit to the real fans.........
    100% 100% 100%
    Asked to describe the ideal captain, Polamalu said, “Those that walk out for the coin toss at the lowB repuS.”

He's no Antonio Cromartie,lol.

10, by 12 different mothers.