Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: A- A- ron Hernandez DEAD

As I wrote on Facebook, I feel zero compassion:

"Some of you may call me cold, but good riddance ese. ESPN is writing about Hernandez as a tragedy from beginning to end. I would agree that he wrought tragedy and destruction too often in his life, affecting too many people and families negatively. ESPN wants us to feel some level of sympathy for Hernandez.

I feel sympathy for Odin Lloyd, who he murdered in cold blood. I feel sympathy for the others he shot and maimed. I feel sympathy for the countless families he affected and destroyed through murder and attempted murder and violence.

One of my favorite movies is It's a Wonderful Life. The movie goes to show how many people we touch that we never think about in our daily walk through life. Hernandez' touched many as well. If Clarence took Hernandez on a walk to show him what life would be like without him, there would be a lot more healthy, happy people and normal unaffected families."
    "A southeast Asian boy...was jumping on his trampoline. A drunken illegal careened across a street, through a yard and plowed through a sixth foot wooden fence where he launched and landed on top of the trampoline. The man had been deported numerous times...They are a very kind and special family and I grieved for them for a long time." Trogolodyte: "That was a reallly funny and bizarre story"

The Following 3 Users Like This Post:

Lifetime

Blog Entries
    Good, saves the taxpayers money. Guy bumped into me at the club and spilled my drink. Of course I had to shoot him. What else am I supposed to do?
    "It is not the multitude of ale houses that occasions a disposition toward drunkenness among the common people; Rather that disposition arising from other causes necessarily gives employment to a multitude of ale houses." -- Adam Smith, 1776.

The Following 2 Users Like This Post:

I guess he was hanging around waiting for football season to start.

The Following 4 Users Like This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by xjx View Post
    Headline: Erin Hernandez life sentence ended today!
    fucker only had to serve a few years for murder!

this just in for the 2017 football season

Aaron Hernandez out indefinitely injury (neck)

too soon?

Last edited by slashsteel; 04-19-2017 at 04:36 PM.
    in order to shine a light so bright, darkness must be present

The Following 7 Users Like This Post:

Esteemed Throbbing Member

fuck him

The Following User Likes This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Gareth View Post
    Tried to block door, and found hanged. Was he trying to keep someone from saving him, or keep someone out who hanged him? Either way, good riddance to bad rubbish.
    if he was trying to keep someone out he feared... he failed,, and the real killer is still in there.
    Tomlin said "with regards to forum and social media play coordinators, my measuring cup utilizes the ingredients that success eats from. We wont supplement our recipes with foreign elements now when the meal has been served and the results already recorded." ~ The suhweeet titties guy.

Seems a bit coincidental, right after the acquittal.

Wig, being jaded as he is, wonders if jail-house justice didn't take matters into it's own hands.

The Following 2 Users Like This Post:

Acquittal was the high point, it would've been all downhill after that, a life sentence behind bars. No more headlines, no more day trips....just a slow drab death

or someone snuck in and wrapped a sheet around his neck, without a fight, in his cell, and hung him - oh yeah, that must be the winner!

Quote Originally Posted by Spike View Post
    Acquittal was the high point, it would've been all downhill after that, a life sentence behind bars. No more headlines, no more day trips....just a slow drab death

or someone snuck in and wrapped a sheet around his neck, without a fight, in his cell, and hung him - oh yeah, that must be the winner!
    DeAngelo Barksdale style

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by slashsteel View Post
    this just in for the 017 football season

Aaron Hernandez out indefinitely injury (neck)

too soon?

Lol. Too soon.
    Still funny though

This isn't a tragedy. The dude had it made. He was just a criminal thug murderer - nothing less and nothing more. He made his choices in life. No one forded him to do anything.

Steeler Nation

Peace out douchebag
    RIP CK

The story is a tragic tale in totality, but if he did any of what people said (and he did) he was a psychopath. No different from the dude who killed the guy on Facebook and I feel no different about either one of them frankly.

MTC

Lifetime Member

I, for one, am sorry about this tragic ending for Hernandez. He found the easy way out. Who's to really say if he served his life sentence that he would have never changed? Maybe - maybe not...

Society has made us very insensitive to death - and it has become sensationalize regardless of the person who was murdered or killed.

As I've said before, things won't get better - and I foresee them only getting worse; but, cheering/appreciating that another human has lost life is, for me, a bit over the top.

JMO.

Good riddance, fucker.

I think the asshole was born a sociopath. I grew up without a father and I'm no murdering moron. Human waste. World is much better off without garbage like him.

That's one way to get out of jail. Unfortunately for him he punched his ticket to hell.

And yet his attorney suspects foul play....conducting his own investigation......because he was...um... a fine young man....

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app
    P-38L fan

He was a coward who got busted and went to the pen, and he went out the same way. Eff that chump.