Page 81 of 82 FirstFirst ... 317179808182 LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,620 of 1622

Thread: 2016-2017 Pens----Still with 100% more Kessel

Maata is really a question mark for me. He doesn't show what I thought he would when he first came onto the scene.

Also, Sid not having andy SOGs in game four is odd.
    Thanks for the SN welfare!

They got it done, that's all that matters. Sid and Fleury really stepped up huge in the third. Kessel and Rust were great too.

Get some rest......hopefully we're more healthy. Round 2 will require better defense against a more offensive team

Word is Hagelin is wearing a walking boot and Murray hasnít been skating in a week and still limping.

The Following User Likes This Post:

MTC

well, we have whom we have moving forward. Got to tighten up the D, stop with the cute passing and protect MAF. They will be golden is they can sure up those areas next round.

The Following 2 Users Like This Post:

MORE KESSEL!

Go Toronto!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Djfan View Post
    Maata is really a question mark for me. He doesn't show what I thought he would when he first came onto the scene.

Also, Sid not having andy SOGs in game four is odd.
    Daley kinda anchors him down tbh. I think Daley pairs better with Hainsey. Maataa would compliment Dumolouin. Given both have a net presence. It would be easier for them to clear pucks

Hagelin is really fast, but doesn't really add anything more than that. If doesn't miss the net completely, he hits the goalie in the crest. Oh sure, a few get in, but besides being fast, no value added IMHO.

MTC

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cope View Post
    Really? Have you seen spray and pray Ovi play hockey??
    Sheary went down to Cullen's line I believe. Horny and Sheary switched spots

8th seed sweeps the 1st place team in the West.... how U like that playoff format now?

nice job, Congrats Predators!!

Quote Originally Posted by MTC View Post
    Sheary went down to Cullen's line I believe. Horny and Sheary switched spots
    Sheary needs to stay on Cullen's line until he remembers he isn't, Gretzky, Lemieux or Crosby. Some of the stunts he tries defies logic. He would be more effective if he played like Rust or Guentzel. You know, the way he played last year.

Ovie just went to locker room with a knee injury. Doesn't look good. Was helped off the ice. Shady hip check.

1-0 Craps

and he is back for the 2nd period. Nice acting job the Great Fake!

He got up right away after the hit, then laid back down, trying to draw a penalty I presume.

Blog Entries
    OT again! These teams are falling into the Pens hands

Blog Entries
    Chances our boys get the craps?

Bring it!

Even though the leafs lost tonight I wouldn't be a bit surprised if they win at home Sunday night and force a game 7.

Be some serious ass puckering in DC if that happens. You could see the nervousness and angst setting in tonight.

Caps were the better team all over the ice with scoring chances, but not by much. Not sure who I want.

oh well, keep banging on each other

MTC

Even if the Leafs lose the series, i do hope it goes 7. They are giving the Craps a run for their money, for an 8th seed. Toronto should be slamming tomorrow night. Looking forward to that game.

And Sid gets the label of whiner, cryer, etc, but I don't recall him faking an injury. Jagoff!

The Following 2 Users Like This Post:

Blog Entries
    Pens can and should win the east. Caps are slow. I'd like the guys scoring chances compared to Torontos

I just hope the pens are healing,resting and sharpening those hockey sticks.

Wow - Rags knock out the Habs - Hank is looking good

Wild are kaput