• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Manning, Brady, Roethlisberger

madinsomniac

Reaction score
Since 2001, only two QBs without one of those names has represented the AFC in the Super Bowl... Rich Gannon and Joe Flacco. It is now certain to be true again

topseed

Contributor
Reaction score
Once since 2003 sounds even more impressive.

TDX27

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
3 Hall of Famers. Not much you can say there. It is going to suck when Ben hangs up his cleats.

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
3 Hall of Famers. Not much you can say there. It is going to suck when Ben hangs up his cleats.

hopefully that won't be any time soon.........

Punxsutawney

Reaction score
hopefully that won't be any time soon.........

It will probably be sooner than we'd like, as it's hard not to think that those three injuries this season did not shave a year or two off of his career,

He's a great competitor, but I don't get the sense that he prioritizes football to the same extent that Peyton or Brady do.

Those two are determined to play until they literally cannot anymore, while I'm somewhat skeptical of the notion that Ben will still be playing in his late 30s.

topseed

Contributor
Reaction score
It will probably be sooner than we'd like, as it's hard not to think that those three injuries this season did not shave a year or two off of his career,

He's a great competitor, but I don't get the sense that he prioritizes football to the same extent that Peyton or Brady do.

Those two are determined to play until they literally cannot anymore, while I'm somewhat skeptical of the notion that Ben will still be playing in his late 30s.

I agree. Ben's also taken a lot more punishment than either of those guys.

Enjoy him while he's here for two more productive years.

TDX27

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Ben will definitely make it 2-3 more years at a high level. After that, I think it is anyone's guess.

Ironcitysteelers

What do I put here? **** it.
Contributor
Reaction score
Look at the other side.

Wilson, capernick, manning, brews, Rogers, Warner, cutler, hasslebitch, mcnabb, and on and on.