• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Mnf

antdrewjosh

Reaction score
That's great. Without Shazier we have to do that with NE, and leaving all ILBs off the field.

Sent from my XT1585 using Steeler Nation mobile app

Wonder how much they will break it out vs the Pats. And can we stop the run from this formation.

Coryea

Nothing left to do but win the whole ******* thing
Forefather
Reaction score
Wonder how much they will break it out vs the Pats. And can we stop the run from this formation.
I don't think NE can run the ball like Baltimore and they don't have a back with the speed and power that Collins has IMO.
I wonder if Bud struggles if they'll put Watt at lolb and use Harrison as a pass rushing DE some more like the final play vs Baltimore.

antdrewjosh

Reaction score
I don't think NE can run the ball like Baltimore and they don't have a back with the speed and power that Collins has IMO.
I wonder if Bud struggles if they'll put Watt at lolb and use Harrison as a pass rushing DE some more like the final play vs Baltimore.

No i mean just from that formation can we stop the run. I can see them trying sneaky draws against the formation

Coryea

Nothing left to do but win the whole ******* thing
Forefather
Reaction score
No i mean just from that formation can we stop the run. I can see them trying sneaky draws against the formation
Yeah I bet they do, we need our Dlinemen to win battles, NEs line looked bad last night. Hell I'd be tempted to pull Dupree off if he can't do anything and use 4 up front Heyward-Hargrave-alualu-tuitt on early downs.

mdk2

Reaction score

I think they should definitely put James on the edge as a DE especially if they start gashing us in the run game.