• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Bos injury

mdk2

Reaction score
Boswell's brother tweeted out that he has a grade 2 groin tear. Seems to me that this was something that was bothering him for the majority of the season and he finally tore it during the Saints game. I hope this is the case anyway and hopefully it's not a mental thing.

Why can't the Steelers just come out and say the injury.. like why does it have to be a big secret?

WarEagle

Forefather
Reaction score
At some point they did announce a groin injury as that was talked about by the broadcasters during the bungles game.

SteelerSask2

Reaction score
Boswell's brother tweeted out that he has a grade 2 groin tear. Seems to me that this was something that was bothering him for the majority of the season and he finally tore it during the Saints game. I hope this is the case anyway and hopefully it's not a mental thing.

Why can't the Steelers just come out and say the injury.. like why does it have to be a big secret?

Very wishful thinking on your part. I dont care if its Bos or not someone has to do it.

FAB802

Contributor
Reaction score
Convenient after a guy we grabbed working at Sheetz last week, came in and was perfect yesterday.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Like I've said, BOZ will get a tryout durring training camp. He will be healed and mentally tough / ready. He will probably win a roster spot. If not then his cap his is a little bit better managed. The 100%er yesterday will NOT be on the team come 2019 kick off.

Salute the nation

Steeler Pride

Bourbon Connoisseur
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Convenient after a guy we grabbed working at Sheetz last week, came in and was perfect yesterday.

The same guy with the leg strength of a high school kicker? The same kicker that couldn't get the ball in the EZ on a kickoff when the wind was to his back.

Steelerfan81

HERE WE GO
Forefather
Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
Bos's brother didn't tweet it. But I spoke to him and can confirm it's a torn grade 2 groin for Bos.

mdk2

Reaction score
Bos's brother didn't tweet it. But I spoke to him and can confirm it's a torn grade 2 groin for Bos.

https://Invalid Link - Check SN Hom...-steelers-kicker-suffered-grade-2-groin-tear/

Someone pretending to be his brother tweeted about the injury.

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
And more importantly, has this been bothering him throughout the season... You know while they dropped 3 or 4 winnable games on some bad XP and FG attempts?

Cause that would suggest to me that the special teams coach, the doctor and the trainers have some serious explaining to do.

Steeler Pride

Bourbon Connoisseur
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
And more importantly, has this been bothering him throughout the season... You know while they dropped 3 or 4 winnable games on some bad XP and FG attempts?

Cause that would suggest to me that the special teams coach, the doctor and the trainers have some serious explaining to do.

Danny Smith would have to spit out his pack of bubbaliscious before he could comment on anything.

SteelerSask2

Reaction score
Why is Danny Smith still here. When have you felt Sp Teams were an advantage. They kept trotting out Switzer. I kinda like his moxie but c'mon. That was terrible too. Kid kicking looked 14 and he couldn't kick the ball inside the 10.

mdk2

Reaction score
Why is Danny Smith still here. When have you felt Sp Teams were an advantage. They kept trotting out Switzer. I kinda like his moxie but c'mon. That was terrible too. Kid kicking looked 14 and he couldn't kick the ball inside the 10.

Not to mention a penalty of some kind on almost every punt it seemed like.