• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Hockey is On (maybe)

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score
Other prospects and bit players going both directions.

SteelerFan448

Forefather
Reaction score
The Pens have re-acquired Kasperi Kapanen in exchange for a 2020 1st rounder.

I know first-round picks aren't worth as much in hockey as they are in other sports, but Rutherford gives these away for very little in return. He hasn't been very good with trades and seems to go for a ton of trades to hope someone sticks. Not a fan of him as GM and wish the Pens would move in another direction.

Reactions: MTC

SteelerinMD

Unleashing Mediocrity Since 1/22/07
Forefather
Reaction score
Who is that guy? Can he deck Tom Wilson?

20 goal score with the potential of 30. Has a lot of speed, the only one faster might be McDavid, will slide right in next to Crosby and Jake. not sure about the other ones the got. From what I read, the draft was only about 6 to 10 studs. Not surprised they traded their first. And gave up some fourth line guys also

Tampa and Boston was a great game last night and I think that will be an awesome series. Islanders could put a hurtin on Philly if they go up to 2-0 today, best of 7 I would say 5 if Isles win tonight and a series of Philly wins. Still think Isles in 5 or 6. Good old Giroux still wearing the "C" for some reason and now on the third line. Always hated him, but they’ve got to be mentally and physically killing Hart

Last edited:
Reactions: JMM

SteelerinMD

Forefather
Reaction score
Also pulling for Tampa and Isles for now. I don't think either NY or Philly can beat the winner of Tampa and Boston. Dayum and Dallas and Vegas look good also, that will be a good finals matchup .

Philly got lucky, out played and got the 3-0 lead in the first and almost choked it away. I still think Hart is going to burn out real soon.

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
Officially in dont care mode since its starting in Hockey now and I am done with it too....

I said this in the political side of the forum.
But this new ideology has trickled into every facet of consumerism in the world.
You either give it up or tune it out.

Pretty much any brand out there is obligated to speak up.
It’s damned if you do/don’t.

You choose how you let it affect your life, consumer choices etc

SteelerSask2

Reaction score
Been an Islander fan for about 40 years. Been a lot of down years. I'm pretty happy this morning. Feel like Barry Trotz is one of the best coaches in Sport. **** I wish Tomlin was more like him.

SteelerinMD

Forefather
Reaction score
Looks like 2 real decent conference finals. Dallas has been a surprise to me. Beginning of play in I picked Vegas and Tampa (thinking Stamkos back) and I will still stick with it. None I am really rooting against anymore p

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app