• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers -Bills predication thread #Let'sSeeTheLabResults

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
Tomlin's back to talking code. The OC has not a clue. We can't run the football when we need to, and our WR's / Ebron drop too many passes. Is Boswell back yet? I hope so as Tomlin lives in his fears, and his decisions on 4th down whether to kick the field goal or go for it cost us vs. the Washington Football team.

This game will us a few things. Might the Steelers might have peaked too soon? Are teams are on to our play calls? There's been some talk on Spillane; lately, this game will show how much we miss him. For the record, I only called one loss this season up until now. Make it two

Bills 30
Steelers 20

Conner 45 yards rushing

Last edited:

Stewey

Reaction score
Tomlin's back to talking code. The OC has not a clue. We can't run the football when we need to, and our WR's / Ebron drop too many passes. Is Boswell back yet? I hope so as Tomlin lives in his fears, and his decisions on 4th down whether to kick the field goal or go for it cost us vs. the Washington Football team.

This game will us a few things. Might the Steelers might have peaked too soon? Are teams are on to our play calls? There's been some talk on Spillane; lately, this game will show how much we miss him. For the record, I only called one loss this season up until now. Make it two

Bills 30
Steelers 20

I don't know that the Steelers ever peaked this season.

ExUSAF

Contributor
Reaction score
Patriot's main Division opponents 28 - Down to the last LB 16
Conner for 60 yards tops

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score

Bills 30
Steelers 20

Not sure why you post your prediction I guess you like playing with yourself.[emoji16]

BTW This isn't a Tomlin hate thread this is a prediction thread so spew your **** in another thread WL.[emoji1782]

Last edited:

Stryker

Podcast/ VidCast/ Writer
Contributor
Reaction score
I don't know that the Steelers ever peaked this season.

Our peak looks more like heart arrhythmia on an EKG...

9780826181947_unfig10_26.png

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
6 SB wins 24
4 SB Appearances 20

Some consider this the greatest team accomplishment in football. 4 in a row and back in a time before all the "fix/cheating" was in. Personally I have to give a tip of the O'l hat but still consider my 6 SB titles as the greatest !

Salute the nation

Stewey

Reaction score
Our peak looks more like heart arrhythmia on an EKG...

9780826181947_unfig10_26.png

I aint no doctor but this sinus rhythm has a missing P wave, so quite possibly an arrhythmia.

Fitting this EKG indicates also bradycardia, a heart rate that is less than 60 beats per minute...normal condition in athletes.

Stewey

Reaction score
Some consider this the greatest team accomplishment in football. 4 in a row and back in a time before all the "fix/cheating" was in. Personally I have to give a tip of the O'l hat but still consider my 6 SB titles as the greatest !

Salute the nation

Except for the first vs the Giants, the Bills got blown out in the other 3.

That was an era of NFC domination when the likes of Dallas and San Fran were not only winning SBs but blowing the opponents out.
Buffalo, Denver, San Diego all blown out by the NFC team.

Then came Superbowl 1995 and how fitting it was when it was the Steelers that finally brought dignity back to the AFC after being absent from the big game since 1979 . Another predicted blowout was a game we shoulda, coulda, woulda won goddammit.

Last edited:

stillwright

Contributor
Reaction score
Us.. 27

Them... 21

stillwright

Contributor
Reaction score
Connor gets 58 yds

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score

Bills 30
Steelers 20

Well that's it, everyone, bet the house on the Steelers to win big now. But seriously,

Steelers 27
Bills 24

JC - 86 yards

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Conner 81 yards

Buffalo 24

Steelers 31

:topsy_turvy:

How do you know the exact score before the game is played............????

Must be good water to drink and air to breath up there in the NORTH

Salute the nation

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
Not sure why you post your prediction I guess you like playing with yourself.[emoji16]

BTW This isn't a Tomlin hate thread this is a prediction thread so spew your **** in another thread WL.[emoji1782]

I'm playing for a needy Steelers fan. Whether you will send the prize, I won or not is up to you. If the Steelers lose here I'm thinking a 2018 ending, except we make the playoffs. As for Tomlin he'd better win a playoff game this year, otherwise " the coach of the year " will be 3 -7 in his last ten playoff games.

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm playing for a needy Steelers fan. Whether you will send the prize, I won or not is up to you. If the Steelers lose here I'm thinking a 2018 ending, except we make the playoffs. As for Tomlin he'd better win a playoff game this year, otherwise " the coach of the year " will be 3 -7 in his last ten playoff games.
But see that is just it you aren't playing you are ineligible. I don't know how many times it has to be explained to you. I know you are sometimes slow .. well a lot of times. Buy try try to grasp what I am telling you. There is only one needy poster on this site. So mail yourself a get well soon card and stop posting in the prediction threads. I predict you still won't understand the words coming out of mouth. Got damn twatwaffles I have no use for them.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Steeler Nation mobile app

Omar10213245

👀👂🎃🏈🍇🥑🍆🍋🪂🌞🌛🌜☂☔❄🌊🥴🤬🥺
Contributor
Reaction score
Stillers 31
Team named after that racist William F Cody 27

Conner with 108

The fire is lit, FU to the Debby Downers, find another team.

settle down, spaz