• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Welcome to the new forum

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Because there are issues were working through. Trying to figure out why some users are not allowed to just post.

That's NOT a bad thing because some posters need hindered efforts in their ability to post...................

Salute the nation

Steelerfan81

HERE WE GO
Forefather
Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
That's NOT a bad thing because some posters need hindered efforts in their ability to post...................

Salute the nation
There is actually a featured that you can assign to a user that causes them to have the site load slower, cause pages to not load, and give them server issues. It is to discourage them from coming back without banning them lol

Hoot

Contributor
Reaction score
Why is my post on the penguins thread still waiting approval? That whole thing seems weird to me.
you aren't a Coach alias are you? that would probably explain it. If not, it is probably just a false positive hitting the Coach filter. Usually takes about 30 days for the Intrusion Detection systems to flesh out all the anomalies. I'm sure Justin will have you taken care of shortly. Unless it isn't a false positive.

Hoot

Contributor
Reaction score
I have been using Tapatalk to read from my droid phone. Since the move, I cant' login. I have double checked password and tried to delete and reload. However, all i get is network error. Will Tapatalk work in the future or will there be another app to use?

Thanks.

Hoot

Contributor
Reaction score
I have been using Tapatalk to read from my droid phone. Since the move, I cant' login. I have double checked password and tried to delete and reload. However, all i get is network error. Will Tapatalk work in the future or will there be another app to use?

Thanks.
nm. I get right in from phone browser. cool.
would delete my above but others may profit from my idiocracy.... er... discovery.

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
There is actually a featured that you can assign to a user that causes them to have the site load slower, cause pages to not load, and give them server issues. It is to discourage them from coming back without banning them lol
so that is why the board is so slow for me......Ha I am staying anyway

Steelerfan81

HERE WE GO
Forefather
Admin
Contributor
Reaction score

Thanks.
I'm likely going to be moving on from TapaTalk unless some people have a large issue with it. There's a post in the general discussion about it.

TapaTalk was basically to give us something since the mobile version didn't work on the old board. It works here.

And I have to pay per month for TapaTalk. And I'd have to redo it for Xenforo instead of vB

Hoot

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm likely going to be moving on from TapaTalk unless some people have a large issue with it. There's a post in the general discussion about it.

TapaTalk was basically to give us something since the mobile version didn't work on the old board. It works here.

And I have to pay per month for TapaTalk. And I'd have to redo it for Xenforo instead of vB
all good. I only used Tapatalk for this board. Phone Browser seems to work just fine. I can deleted it from my phone which is all good by me. I like simple

mdk2

Reaction score
I'm digging the new setup.

Hoot

Contributor
Reaction score
so you do like coach???

8ag9.gif

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
you aren't a Coach alias are you? that would probably explain it. If not, it is probably just a false positive hitting the Coach filter. Usually takes about 30 days for the Intrusion Detection systems to flesh out all the anomalies. I'm sure Justin will have you taken care of shortly. Unless it isn't a false positive.
There are times when it's hard to uphold a Christian world view. Just saying.

Buff

Forefather
Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
Holy ****, you open a new place and they come out of the wood work. Damn, how have you been Buff?
ha ha thanks buddy! Been a long f'n time! Hope all is well with you, Angie and the kids! Are they even kids anymore? LOL!

Coryea

Nothing left to do but win the whole ******* thing
Forefather
Reaction score
ha ha thanks buddy! Been a long f'n time! Hope all is well with you, Angie and the kids! Are they even kids anymore? LOL!
No, 23, 21, 19 are how old the kids are you are referring to, our son is 11.