• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Karenlvsbills

steelreeling

Reaction score
Let's just hope for not being absolutely trucked up the middle.

i'm much more worried about KG than i am about Moore & Chucks.
Green hasnt been awful. Our tackles on the other hand have been asked to do things that they...

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Do we still have the rule that opposing fans can come here and smacktalk but if we win you have to come back for your ***-kicking?

ExUSAF

Contributor
Reaction score
Do we still have the rule that opposing fans can come here and smacktalk but if we win you have to come back for your ***-kicking?
If we don't, we should. If they don't, I thought they were blocked from posting for some period of time, maybe the rest of the season.

Badcat

Zero Foxtrot Golf
Reaction score
She's gone, she's gone
Oh I, oh I
I better learn how to face it
She's gone, she's gone
Oh I, oh I
I'd pay the devil to replace her
She's gone, and she's gone
Oh why, what went wrong?

F83

Forefather
Reaction score
green looked like Pouncey it was useless running to the backside as chukes cant get a push, he is a finesse OT who is better suited for lt, he is quick but lacks the power to push the pile, Dotson and Turner were ok. pass protection was ok.

Reactions: MTC

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
green looked like Pouncey it was useless running to the backside as chukes cant get a push, he is a finesse OT who is better suited for lt, he is quick but lacks the power to push the pile, Dotson and Turner were ok. pass protection was ok.
I thought they adjusted well in the 2nd half. It’s a young group. They’ll get better

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

Probaly do but KAREN's don't adhere.

won't see her again till/.................................................... maybe when the cow clears the moon

Salute the nation

Hines57

F Ogurr
Contributor
Reaction score
Damn, ran her ******* mouth and couldn't come back in to take her steaming pile of crow. She must have been one of those ****** fans that left the stadium early with her team down 10.

ZonaBurgh

My Opinions Are Awesome!
Contributor
Reaction score
Damn, ran her ******* mouth and couldn't come back in to take her steaming pile of crow. She must have been one of those ****** fans that left the stadium early with her team down 10.
I use to go to lots of games and never understood that mentality. Spend $$$$ for the game and leave early in the 4th quarter to beat traffic. Why not just stay home?

Stewey

Reaction score
Gonna get your sorry *** on Sunday! Been awhile huh,

iron.jpg