• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Monday Night Football - Ravens vs. Raiders

F83

Forefather
Reaction score
i give gb 2 weeks to see if a rod is ******* with them by playing like *** to force a trade, if he plays like his regular self the price id steep unlikely denver or now we can maybe add vegas as interested teams.
we have to have bush and minkah on waller still we give up alot of size hopefully bush jumps a pass, Ruggs is just another DHB just speed play a S over him and make him try to beat the jam and his route running skills beat you.

bermudasteel

Contributor
Reaction score
i give gb 2 weeks to see if a rod is ******* with them by playing like *** to force a trade, if he plays like his regular self the price id steep unlikely denver or now we can maybe add vegas as interested teams.
we have to have bush and minkah on waller still we give up alot of size hopefully bush jumps a pass, Ruggs is just another DHB just speed play a S over him and make him try to beat the jam and his route running skills beat you.
hmmm...what???

tapeANaspirin2it

Contributor
Reaction score
Why are these guys pretending that wasn't a **** throw by Carr?

tapeANaspirin2it

Contributor
Reaction score
Ruggs was a horrible pick for the raiders. Carr doesn't attack deep. They would have been better off drafting a bigger guy that Carr will actually throw to. He'll throw to guys like Renfro all day and not throw deep. Ruggs is a waste.

tapeANaspirin2it

Contributor
Reaction score
The NFL needs to stop this numbering foolishness. LBs should not be wearing single digits. You have no idea who the hell is on the field

Stryker

Podcast/ VidCast/ Writer
Contributor
Reaction score
This game is a joke. Humphrey threw an interception on the ground because he was too stupid to realize it was a live ball...

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I presume Baltisore will change its defense based on the opposition, but man they are playing a LOT of 8-9 guys on the LOS, single safety very deep, and a ton of room in the middle of the field.

Friermuth, Juju, get ready.

bermudasteel

Contributor
Reaction score
Ruggs was a horrible pick for the raiders. Carr doesn't attack deep. They would have been better off drafting a bigger guy that Carr will actually throw to. He'll throw to guys like Renfro all day and not throw deep. Ruggs is a waste.
Maybe they should have selected a Big 10 player??? SEC players suck!!!

mightyguru

On a cloud...
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Watkins needs to catch that

tapeANaspirin2it

Contributor
Reaction score
Just switched to the Peyton and Eli alternate broadcast on ESPN 2. Pretty good so far. They both went off on how that was a terrible PI call vs Oakland

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone watching Peyton and Eli talk about this game? They're entertaining and giving really good insight.

No, where I can find it?

Edit: never mind, thanks tape.

SteelerinMD

Unleashing Mediocrity Since 1/22/07
Forefather
Reaction score
Switching now forgot! Raiders ripped on bullshit call. Horrible call

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Waller with a terrible drop, but not to be upstaged, the referees immediately jump in with an even worse demonstration.

Holy hell, that ****** offensive PI call could change the outcome.

mightyguru

On a cloud...
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Charles Barkley, Old Slice and Travis Kelce as guests...not bad.

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone watching Peyton and Eli talk about this game? They're entertaining and giving really good insight.

They're fantastic. I had it on ABC, forget that nonsense. Travis Kelce was especially entertaining. Knucklehead for sure.

BLITZ

Contributor
Reaction score
Man Al looks worse on the right.

Peyton is natural at this. Eli looks in pain

jitter77

Owes Jimmy $50
Reaction score
I doubt rodgers is playing bad on purpose. He says he likes his teammates and even coaches. Upper management is who he has the beef with and he would not sacrifice his teammates hard work. He is also playing for a new job. I just chalk it up as a horrible game.

I personally don't want to see Bush anywhere near waller. I would go with Minkah and Schobert. Renfro scares me more than Ruggs. Renfro is not super fast, but has quick change of direction and gets open underneath. I think the Buffalo game plan is the way to go with the adjustment of bracketing waller.