• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Monday Night Football - Ravens vs. Raiders

FatsHolmes

Reaction score

SteelBuckeye

Contributor
Reaction score
They need to complain about the coaching as much as AV. They left him on an island with no help when they knew he was getting consistently beat. The only time he had help, it was the rookie RB, who just ignored the situation and ended up blocking Villanueva.
They slid that HUUUUGE *** FB over to help him a few times. Crosby whipped 'em both. That guy against Chuks worries me. Alot!

Stewey

Reaction score
Calling a week 2 game a "must win" is a little melodramatic.
Perhaps...but with a lot of emphasis on "a little" because it has no playoff implications this early.

If we had lost to the Bills you wouldn't consider the Raider game a must win to avoid starting out 0-2?

Had the Steelers lost Sunday I betcha most everyone on this board would say this Raider game is a game we must win to avoid going 0-2.

topseed

Contributor
Reaction score
Perhaps...but with a lot of emphasis on "a little" because it has no playoff implications this early.

If we had lost to the Bills you wouldn't consider the Raider game a must win to avoid starting out 0-2?

Had the Steelers lost Sunday I betcha most everyone on this board would say this Raider game is a game we must win to avoid going 0-2.
No, I wouldn't consider it a must-win. Not with 15 games remaining, and certainly not given that the Steelers haven't even played a division opponent yet.

Most everyone on this board would be overreacting.

Stewey

Reaction score
No, I wouldn't consider it a must-win. Not with 15 games remaining, and certainly not given that the Steelers haven't even played a division opponent yet.

Most everyone on this board would be overreacting.
Well considering the disastrous finish we had last year any "overreacting" over starting out 0-2 would not be overreacting imo.