• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

I was banned from the thesteelersfans.com

Burgettstown Bob

Trolling Twatwaffle
Reaction score
Hey everyone. As the thread topic suggests, I was recently banned from thesteelersfans.com. A long story short, there were two "supporters" attacking me because they felt I was being too critical of stupid Tomlin and Ben's washed up @ss. Instead of arguing my actual points, they decided to make it personal and started attacking me, personally. At least one of the two idiots masquerading as a supporter started calling for my ban because he wasn't capable of refuting any of my points. Given that he was the one making it personal, I thought he would be shown the door long before I, but that wasn't the case! After being banned, I sent the biased moderator, Blast Furnace, a private message asking if my ban could be discussed further. I pointed out that it was 1 or 2 others making it personal, and that I found it odd that both had "supporter" status, yet there appeared to be no repercussions for them. Not surprisingly, since there was no good answer to this reality, my message went ignored. I attempted re-registering an account yesterday, but they have not approved for my posts to be made public. Does anyone else have experience with this biased fan forum?

Yesterday's game was PAINFUL! I'm of the belief that Roethlisberger should have retired after the playoff loss to JAX several years back and Tomlin's incompetent @ss should have been fired long ago! Senile Rooney is a spineless moron for giving these 2 extensions within the past of years. I'm hoping he has a younger family member in the pipeline who is actually competent to run an organization! What we currently have is a disgrace that needs to be dismantled immediately!

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
Perhaps tone down the flaming insults and stick to what you don't like. I think you can get your points across without that Bob. Welcome to the Nation.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Hey Bob, welcome to the greatest STEELERS site in the world. You will find our moderators are the absolute best but like slash has indicated you should tone down the insults and make known your views.

Most here are tolerable but keep an eye on DIC as he travels in different worlds.

STEELERNATION.COM

Salute the nation

stillwright

Contributor
Reaction score
Meh.....most here wish Tomlin was gone. Most if not all wish Ben retired after last season. Half want Ben gone now the other half see him as the best QB on the roster so you play him. Welcome aboard. You seem to be a perfect fit here.

xjx

Reaction score
Welcome. Fire away.

Fiji Mariner

Reaction score
Good to see ya finally found your way from MySpace Bob, welcome to the one and only legit Steeler forum, a place where a large percentage of us realize Cool Shades is a blubbering in over his head idiot.

SteelerInLebanon

Steeler fanatic trying to survive modern society
Contributor
Reaction score
Hey everyone. As the thread topic suggests, I was recently banned from thesteelersfans.com. A long story short, there were two "supporters" attacking me because they felt I was being too critical of stupid Tomlin and Ben's washed up @ss. Instead of arguing my actual points, they decided to make it personal and started attacking me, personally. At least one of the two idiots masquerading as a supporter started calling for my ban because he wasn't capable of refuting any of my points. Given that he was the one making it personal, I thought he would be shown the door long before I, but that wasn't the case! After being banned, I sent the biased moderator, Blast Furnace, a private message asking if my ban could be discussed further. I pointed out that it was 1 or 2 others making it personal, and that I found it odd that both had "supporter" status, yet there appeared to be no repercussions for them. Not surprisingly, since there was no good answer to this reality, my message went ignored. I attempted re-registering an account yesterday, but they have not approved for my posts to be made public. Does anyone else have experience with this biased fan forum?

Yesterday's game was PAINFUL! I'm of the belief that Roethlisberger should have retired after the playoff loss to JAX several years back and Tomlin's incompetent @ss should have been fired long ago! Senile Rooney is a spineless moron for giving these 2 extensions within the past of years. I'm hoping he has a younger family member in the pipeline who is actually competent to run an organization! What we currently have is a disgrace that needs to be dismantled immediately!
Your choice words and insults are probably the reason for your banning. Try arguing facts not insulting the people.

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Meh.....most here wish Tomlin was gone.

Not sure I agree with that point, stillwright. A very, very large contingent have had enough of the stench of mediocrity wafting off Tomlin. The Steelers became HIS team in 2013. Years past, at least 50% of the roster, and basically all the best players, were holdovers from Cowher's tenure. For example, take a look at the 2012 roster:

11 of the 22 starters holdovers from Cowher, and the best among them (Ben, Ike, Kiesel, Harrison, Troy, Clark, Starks) Cowher holdovers. AB, Woodley and Timmons were his best players.

From 2013 to now, when the team really became "Tomlin's," he has gone 86-52-1, with 4 playoff appearances and 4 (this year will be 5) missed playoffs, and a playoff record of 3-5.

Repeat, this year will make 5 missed playoff chances and 4 playoff appearances with a grand total of 3 playoff wins in 9 seasons. Not good.

Your choice words and insults are probably the reason for your banning. Try arguing facts not insulting the people.

New guy, just ignore SIL. He is a complete prick who knows nothing.

Oh ****, thought that was a private message. Wrong thread, wrong thread!

Burgettstown Bob

Trolling Twatwaffle
Reaction score
Thanks to mostly everyone for the warm welcome! There seem to be a lot less @ssho!es over here compared to the other forum. Honestly, I still can't believe that they banned me. The funny thing is, the vast majority seemed to agree with everything that I was saying, but the one "supporter" (who was a grouchy senior citizen, literally) didn't want me to refer to stupid Tomlin and noodle arm Ben's poor performance because "it was old news". I'm like, well, give me something new to flipping talk about already. lol

Drink IRON City

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
no one cares where you came from or why you are here,

just keep your posts to football and not personal attacks on coaches, players or other posters

the mods here all suck

especially that ******** coolie

AMEN to that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Salute the nation

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
Thanks to mostly everyone for the warm welcome! There seem to be a lot less @ssho!es over here compared to the other forum. Honestly, I still can't believe that they banned me. The funny thing is, the vast majority seemed to agree with everything that I was saying, but the one "supporter" (who was a grouchy senior citizen, literally) didn't want me to refer to stupid Tomlin and noodle arm Ben's poor performance because "it was old news". I'm like, well, give me something new to flipping talk about already. lol
as I said stick to football related "insults" not personal comments on players, coaches or others

the man may not be the greatest coach but I don't think he is stupid

and Ben doesn't have a noodle arm, he can still throw it deep enough....his accuracy now is in questions

and we have plenty of ******** here

we are just used to them

Last edited:

Drink IRON City

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

WHO ******* cares about them over there, JUST strap up and hit us here and now. **** you're not there but here and here is just that, HERE.

OK Bob, anything new with you ?

How would ytou go about cleaning up what is currently happening on the field of play. Is there one thing in particul;ar that could be changed for the better and make an immeadiate impact?

Salute the nation

Burgettstown Bob

Trolling Twatwaffle
Reaction score
as I said stick to football related "insults" not personal comments on players, coaches or others

the man may not be the greatest coach but I don't think he is stupid

and Ben doesn't have a noodle arm, he can still throw it deep enough....his accuracy now is in questions

and we have plenty of ******** here

we are just used to them
Please. Tomlin is incompetent and Ben's arm is shot. To claim anything but is to live in denial! Tomlin had the luxury of riding Cowher's team to a SB and having a HOF QB in his prime. Without either, this dude would be on par with Hue Jackson's resume! Real talk.

Burgettstown Bob

Trolling Twatwaffle
Reaction score
How would ytou go about cleaning up what is currently happening on the field of play. Is there one thing in particul;ar that could be changed for the better and make an immeadiate impact?

Salute the nation

One thing?? Personally, I would completely burn it to the ground and start from scratch! Bench noodle arm Ben and fire the incompetent cheerleader that we call a head coach!

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
Tomlin is incompetent and Ben's arm is shot. To claim anything but is to live in denial! Tomlin had the luxury of riding Cowher's team to a SB and having a HOF QB in his prime. Without either, this dude would be on par with Hue Jackson's resume! Real talk.
if he had a noodle arm he would have underthrown those deep balls rather than them being a bit too far

just because you say something repeatedly doesn't make it fact or "real talk"

it is your opinion

just like the rest of the guys and gals here

Badcat

Zero Foxtrot Golf
Reaction score
Please. Tomlin is incompetent and Ben's arm is shot. To claim anything but is to live in denial! Tomlin had the luxury of riding Cowher's team to a SB and having a HOF QB in his prime. Without either, this dude would be on par with Hue Jackson's resume! Real talk.

slashsteel

Contributor
Reaction score
See no flaming in that post just opinion I knew you could do it!

Burgettstown Bob

Trolling Twatwaffle
Reaction score
if he had a noodle arm he would have underthrown those deep balls rather than them being a bit too far

just because you say something repeatedly doesn't make it fact or "real talk"

it is your opinion

just like the rest of the guys and gals here

Right.. just like claiming the contrary is your opinion. I'm pretty sure that noodle Ben HAS underthrown plenty of balls. You're just referencing the 2 throws that have been an anomaly to that norm. If you want to continue our discussion as to whether noodle Ben has "still go it" let's do so after our 3-14 season. lol

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
Right.. just like claiming the contrary is your opinion. I'm pretty sure that noodle Ben HAS underthrown plenty of balls. You're just referencing the 2 throws that have been an anomaly to that norm. If you want to continue our discussion as to whether noodle Ben has "still go it" let's do so after our 3-14 season. lol
you are an annoying little, uh, poster

you'll fit in well with many here

if you weren't so hung up on the noodle arm bullshit you would see his issue is accuracy (as I stated earlier) not arm strength

but keep on keeping on if it makes you happy

slashsteel

Contributor
Reaction score
Bad body mechanics can cause under throws it doesn't have to be noodle arms. Accuracy issues with under and overthrowing isn't suggesting arm strength issues. Besides if your prediction rings true I doubt most Steeler fans would be laughing. Pissed off, disappointed perhaps, laughing...not so much.

Burgettstown Bob

Trolling Twatwaffle
Reaction score
you are an annoying little, uh, poster

you'll fit in well with many here

if you weren't so hung up on the noodle arm bullshit you would see his issue is accuracy (as I stated earlier) not arm strength

but keep on keeping on if it makes you happy

Dude, wake up. Ben's issue is BOTH arm strength AND accuracy! That's a fact and there is PLENTY of evidence to corroborate this. If you're not able to see this, I'm really not sure what to tell you.

ALSO, wasn't it you who said this several posts prior??: as I said stick to football related "insults" not personal comments on players, coaches or others

Now here you are going against your own advice and making "personal comments regarding others". Pretty rich, dude. Maybe look in a mirror before dishing advice to others that you, yourself, aren't following. lol