• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

I was banned from the thesteelersfans.com

Burgettstown Bob

Trolling Twatwaffle
Reaction score
In order to be libellous or slanderous a statement has to damage your reputation - you already succeeded in doing that on the first page of this thread.
Scuze me, Dundee?? The burden of proof now lies on your trolling a$$ to prove what you have alleged. Can't do that? Great! Let me introduce you to my attorney. He'll be sure to make you aware of the damages that we're seeking, mate.

The next time I'm looking for some tips on how to best prepare some shrimp on the barbie, or should there be a desire on my part to wrestle a gator, I'll be sure to solicit your feedback. Until then, I suggest you step off, Captain Kangaroo.

Very disappointing to see that Steelers Nation would allow and/or condone its members to harass a fan in their absence.

madinsomniac

Reaction score
Scuze me, Dundee?? The burden of proof now lies on your trolling a$$ to prove what you have alleged. Can't do that? Great! Let me introduce you to my attorney. He'll be sure to make you aware of the damages that we're seeking, mate.

The next time I'm looking for some tips on how to best prepare some shrimp on the barbie, or should there be a desire on my part to wrestle a gator, I'll be sure to solicit your feedback. Until then, I suggest you step off, Captain Kangaroo.

Very disappointing to see that Steelers Nation would allow and/or condone its members to harass a fan in their absence.
Meh on trolling scales you rank about a five around here… its hard to get a rise out of most people… but its definitely more entertaining than rehashing the same subjects for two seasons in a row I guess, so flame away…. Lol

Burgettstown Bob

Trolling Twatwaffle
Reaction score
Hi Bob.

I'm a successful professional that has never stolen anything. I do not drive a luxury car.

Lastly, you really don't want to play the personal insults game w/ a champ like me. Trust me, there are a lot of us here who will cause you to break your iPad...

Oh look .. another troll. Just because you deal your meth by the pound doesn't make you a "successful professional", bertha. And save me your tall tales about how you're some cyber-bada$$ that I don't want any piece of. You wanna step, then step. Don't bore me with any of your BS about how I better not wake the beast, bull$hit.

Again, very disappointed to see that this type of stalking a fellow fan in their absence is even allowed here. I came here to talk about this week's matchup against the Broncos, not deal with a bunch of unsavory characters and their bad jokes.

BLITZ

Contributor
Reaction score
Bob have been here for a few days and are calling people trolls.
Let's talk football

Steeler Pride

Bourbon Connoisseur
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Meh on trolling scales you rank about a five around here… its hard to get a rise out of most people… but its definitely more entertaining than rehashing the same subjects for two seasons in a row I guess, so flame away…. Lol
He's not even a 2. We have had SOOO many better trolls on this site than Boobie.

Steeler Pride

Bourbon Connoisseur
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

Defamation is a False Statement of Fact, Not Opinion​

The most important aspect of a potentially defamatory statement is that it purports to be a statement of fact. Opinions are not defamatory.

https://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/defamation-libel-slander-key-elements-claim.html

Before your ignorant and dumb *** wastes anymore of your allowance on an attorney. But feel free to keep running your ignorant pie hole like you have any clue what you are talking about junior.

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score

@CoolieMan
Can we keep him?

Steeler Pride

Bourbon Connoisseur
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I'd say yes but you are going to have to feed him and clean up any accidents.
He has a **** ton of verbal diarrhea to clean up constantly too!

Badcat

Zero Foxtrot Golf
Reaction score
Oh look .. another troll. Just because you deal your meth by the pound doesn't make you a "successful professional", bertha. And save me your tall tales about how you're some cyber-bada$$ that I don't want any piece of. You wanna step, then step. Don't bore me with any of your BS about how I better not wake the beast, bull$hit.

Again, very disappointed to see that this type of stalking a fellow fan in their absence is even allowed here. I came here to talk about this week's matchup against the Broncos, not deal with a bunch of unsavory characters and their bad jokes.
tumblr_m9g9dm4Gq21ru420jo1_500.gif

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score

What fan? there is a troll here but it is not Aussie or Bermuda.

if you are so disappointed...******* leave.

you want to discuss football? fine, start discussing it and stop being a twatwaffle

berm if you are dealing meth, Mr Heisenberg needs to talk with you

Last edited:

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
everyone check your shoes before you enter here...don't need y'all dragging any other **** in here

Steeler Pride

Bourbon Connoisseur
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
everyone check your shoes before you enter here...don't need y'all dragging any other **** in here
You think steelersfans.com has a return policy?