• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

I was banned from the thesteelersfans.com

BLITZ

Contributor
Reaction score
I am on my 2nd day of a 16 day vacation. home for 3 more days and then Luray va. for 5 days. I have 5 lbs of peppered bacon that I plan to eat in the next few days

Burgettstown Bob

Trolling Twatwaffle
Reaction score
you are just so ******* hilarious

or not

your posts are ****, the responses from others is the only reason you are back

don't make me take your water wings and kick you into the deep end of the pool....

the guys out there would destroy what little self esteem you have left
Ohhh .. that's right. *Wink* *Wink* The admin brought me back because he enjoys you and your goons responses. Yeeeah. Keep telling yourself that, Stools. LOL

Btw, when will I meet all these bad-***** that are supposedly out there and capable of destroying my self-esteem? Are they just waiting for all these light-weight posters who are clearly of a lesser intellect to shut the hell up before all these billy-bad-***** start to let me have it?

BLITZ

Contributor
Reaction score
Ohhh .. that's right. *Wink* *Wink* The admin brought me back because he enjoys you and your goons responses. Keep telling yourself that, Stools. LOL

Btw, when will I meet all these bad-***** that are supposedly out there and capable of destroying my self-esteem? Are they just waiting for all these light-weight posters who are clearly of a lesser intellect to shut the hell up before all these top shelf posters start to let me have it?
I am trying to look up how many FOOTBALL posts you have. can you post one?

BLITZ

Contributor
Reaction score
Good deal, I thought you might be spelunking..Congratulations!
I have done John Browns cave near Harpers ferry. kinda cool. Luray Cavern's is cool the 1st time. bring a jacket even on a hot day

Reactions: JMM

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
Ohhh .. that's right. *Wink* *Wink* The admin brought me back because he enjoys you and your goons responses. Yeeeah. Keep telling yourself that, Stools. LOL

Btw, when will I meet all these bad-***** that are supposedly out there and capable of destroying my self-esteem? Are they just waiting for all these light-weight posters who are clearly of a lesser intellect to shut the hell up before all these billy-bad-***** start to let me have it?
read the **** you posted here, nothing but drivel First off crying like a ***** about being banned from another site then crying about the how unfair the mods there were. Then you started a thread that bitched about Tomlin just like several other threads, and you whined like a baby when it was merged with another thread. THen you made some lame almost threat to me that was as idiotic as the rest of your ****.

You are here only because the board admin has enjoyed watching you get bitchslapped. you bring no value other than being the target of funnier posters

Steeler Pride

Bourbon Connoisseur
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Ohhh .. that's right. *Wink* *Wink*
Only guys that wink at other guys are all fudge packing queer bait, you trying to tell us something junior? First you were playing pocket pool, now you are winking at other guys. I know equity and equality are the new buzzwords, but you might have better luck on a Cleveland Browns message board.

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
Stool is the one who merged them because he didn't personally agree with them. If you're really interested in reading them, ask his ban happy and thread merging *** if he can find them for you.
they are both the Tomlin sucks thread.....figure out which one

Steeler

Contributor
Reaction score
Only thing he's got is "noodle arm Ben, blah blah blah...."
He was kind of amusing at first, but now too much over the top blatant trolling has made him boring.

BLITZ

Contributor
Reaction score
Stool is the one who merged them because he didn't personally agree with them. If you're really interested in reading them, ask his ban happy and thread merging *** if he can find them for you.
yeah I say the noodle arm Ben stuff and Tomlin sux stuff but i mean a real football post. not some 12 year old kids random thoughts.

BLITZ

Contributor
Reaction score
What are your thoughts on how the secondary is playing without Nelson? Was drafting Harris in the 1st round a good call? will the oline gel ?

Burgettstown Bob

Trolling Twatwaffle
Reaction score
Only guys that wink at other guys are all fudge packing queer bait, you trying to tell us something junior? First you were playing pocket pool, now you are winking at other guys. I know equity and equality are the new buzzwords, but you might have better luck on a Cleveland Browns message board.

Riiight ... be sure to let us know how those tomatoes turn out, grandpa. LOL

"Seriously, guys. Gardening can be cool. Derrrrrrr"

JMM

Gone Fishin'
Forefather
Reaction score
I'm right here. Can't you understand plain English
I struggled with blight and cracking all summer long. Said to hell with it 3 weeks ago and pulled the plants and tilled the soil
Things were going pretty good until about mid summer and I had an onslaught of hornworms....I had my wife picking them off and squishing the things seemed like every evening. They'll do some damage let me tell you.

Steeler Pride

Bourbon Connoisseur
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Riiight ... be sure to let us know how those tomatoes turn out, grandpa. LOL

"Seriously, guys. Gardening can be cool. Derrrrrrr"
goose-top-gun.gif