• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Seahawk Fans Want To Talk Smack

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
They've posted a list of Steeler sites on their board including us. I belong to that board but I only stop in when we play them.

SteelerinMD

Unleashing Mediocrity Since 1/22/07
Forefather
Reaction score
I peeked a little yesterday, and with the ESPN behind the patriots book coming out whatever it’s called? It says the Super Bowl Butler INT play was taped by the patriots (shocker) as the last time the Seahawks ran that was practice during the preseason. Malcolm Butler said he remembered the play from video, which was all but impossible. However the Seahawk fans think now they should be given two Super Bowl titles, as the Steelers and patriots both cheated. I stopped reading up to that point and logged off

However the new ESPN book looks intriguing. Said that Belichick and Goodell had a secret meeting in an airplane hanger…

SteelerSask2

Reaction score
Talk smack about what. The Steelers are on life support, without Russell Wilson and being in their division tge Seahawks are in the morgue. They could beat the Steelers Sunday but this team has a fork in it.

ZonaBurgh

My Opinions Are Awesome!
Contributor
Reaction score
Both the Steelers and CHAZ Chickens are 2-3. I'm not sure smack talk is what anyone should be concerned about.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
without Russell Wilson, I don't think they will be too chirpy, but they are Seahawk fans and are known to whine and cheese.

If their SB loss to us was any indication all we are going to hear are excuses.

Salute the nation

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
Good to see you posted over there Ron B. Not much response, but it was what it was.

mightyguru

On a cloud...
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
**** gotta look for that human squawk box named Mina Kimes this week. She absolutely hates the Steelers to the point of obsession, lol....and, yes,,,,she is a seahawk fan.

SteveA

Reaction score
**** gotta look for that human squawk box named Mina Kimes this week. She absolutely hates the Steelers to the point of obsession, lol....and, yes,,,,she is a seahawk fan.
Unfortunately she knows EXACTLY the Steelers issues....She is spot on

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
They've posted a list of Steeler sites on their board including us. I belong to that board but I only stop in when we play them.

Was independence day necessary on that board?
That movie may be too violent for 2021 Seattle

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Talk smack about what. The Steelers are on life support, without Russell Wilson and being in their division tge Seahawks are in the morgue. They could beat the Steelers Sunday but this team has a fork in it.
Both the Steelers and CHAZ Chickens are 2-3. I'm not sure smack talk is what anyone should be concerned about.

In their prediction thread it appears that most of their fans are picking us to win.
I picked us by 24-17 there just as I did here. I'd reverse that if we were playing there since Shades has proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that he can't win on the west coast.

Last edited:

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Was independence day necessary on that board?
That movie may be too violent for 2021 Seattle

Are there still people in Seattle, I thought they were all moving to Portland

Salute the nation

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
Is what I said inaccurate? You can all blow sunshine up each others ***. But c'mon this team has a lot of problems. I enjoyed last Sunday as much as anyone but c'mon.

no it is not accurate it is just your opinion

your typical negative opinion