• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Full Bush at practice today

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm glad he was an FP but it raises the question if he was hurt at all during the game. They really must have held him out of the game as extreme caution but then they would usually do the same with the first practice of the week and have him as an LP. Either way, I hope he is 100% for the Seattle game.

So you don't want the Full Bush trimmed ?

Salute the nation

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
In addition to being injury prone, this Bush is easily replaced, After 3 years in a player isn't going to get that much better.

Litos

Contributor
Reaction score
Definitely Gay and Bush wouldn't mesh together

warriors42

Forefather
Reaction score

Ironcitysteelers

What do I put here? **** it.
Contributor
Reaction score
Damn it Shane you've been here long enough to not start a thread like this I saw the words full bush at practice and was like when did we get cheerleaders. my heart started racing got a funny feeling then the let down, shame on you: you frickin tease. LOL
Don’t be down. Get up
1634253335256.jpeg

Drink IRON City

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Does anyone know if Ross Cockrell is available? He could put **** on the inside next to Bush in the slot

So what you're saying is **** could fill Kuntz void while being covered by a full Bush.

Salute the nation

SteelerSask2

Reaction score
Hope we don’t have a tight Bush. Hopefully we have a properly stretched Bush this Sunday. We don’t want to have a sore Bush
Just so you can understand female anatomy Shane. The Bush is the hair around it. It doesn't get tight, stretched or sore. **** thats funny. Now if it was Louis Lipps you might have a good dirty double meaning.

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
Just so you can understand female anatomy Shane. The Bush is the hair around it. It doesn't get tight, stretched or sore. **** thats funny. Now if it was Louis Lipps you might have a good dirty double meaning.
Well say ol girl grows her bush out. In theory she sits on the camode it could get stuck, stretch out when attempting to get up, causing the area to be sore. I could see this happen in the your a peeing countries. Their bush be wilden.

Shane Falco

Pain is temporary, Glory lasts forever
Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah. Quite aware. When I read Dulac’s twitter post a few days ago, I thought that this thread could write itself with the bad Bush puns…and here the Bush continues to grow with posts.

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
you are being way too literal. this is an attempt at humor, he knows the difference but was taking poetic license with facts....

that is what we do

Stewey

Reaction score
I wish Bush played "out of control" and wreaked havoc on the opponent, like Jack Lambert and Greg LLoyd did.
The only time I'd like an out of control bush..

Drink IRON City

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

Steel Reign

Custom Title
Contributor
Reaction score
Thought this thread was about Hooters' new thing shorts for the waitresses. Wasn't. Walked myself right out.

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
Thought this thread was about Hooters' new thing shorts for the waitresses. Wasn't. Walked myself right out.
Well where there is bush usually not too far is hooters leading the way. **** usually just a hop skip and jump away.

Steelmann

Reaction score
Well say ol girl grows her bush out. In theory she sits on the camode it could get stuck, stretch out when attempting to get up, causing the area to be sore. I could see this happen in the your a peeing countries. Their bush be wilden.
I laughed at “Wilden”. Don’t think I’ve ever used that in a sentence before. In my head I pronounced it with a soft I.
Of course.😀😀

Drink IRON City

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I wish Bush played "out of control" and wreaked havoc on the opponent, like Jack Lambert and Greg LLoyd did.
The only time I'd like an out of control bush..

Reminds me of the time the stutterer guy was about to **** the epilepsy girl,

He got her on all fours and had help tieing her hands and ankles to the bed posts.

He got up on bed and mounted her up (doggy style) and said to his friends

C--C---c--Cu---Cuu-------CUT her lose

Maybe you'd like that kind of out of control bush

Salute the nation