• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Pens hockey 21-22

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
We'd probably be up by 8 by now if you were watching.
Idk. They seem to score more when I’m not watching. I know they were scoring on the panthers after cursing at the tv and being out of the room. Mrs. MTC says they play better when I’m not watching. She says I’m too critical

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
Just tuned in. Sick as a dog. Like MAF's skills tonight.

JMM

Gone Fishin'
Forefather
Reaction score
I'm right here. Can't you understand plain English
Interesting stat,,,the last time the Pens had 8 straight at home...2009. At least we damn sure won't have to be the opponent for any more opening home games on the road by the time we are finished with this home stand.

JMM

Gone Fishin'
Forefather
Reaction score
I know it is really early but it will be very interesting to see what happens when Sid and Geno come back....If they lose this competitive, gritty edge when they come back, why not consider trades and start the rebuilding process early?

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
I know it is really early but it will be very interesting to see what happens when Sid and Geno come back....If they lose this competitive, gritty edge when they come back, why not consider trades and start the rebuilding process early?
Pretty sure Geno has a no trade clause, and no way we ever trade Sid unless he asks for it

JMM

Gone Fishin'
Forefather
Reaction score
I’d trade Geno/Letang in a package before trading Sid.
Tanger is actually having a good start to the season from what I can tell. Phil talked with him before the game and he said that he is grateful to have Coach Reirden back and he's constantly in teaching mode with him.

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
Who would you send down when Sid returns?

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
I was not into watching hockey at the time but when Edmonton traded Gretzky, were they both on the "outs" and looking for a change?
We are not Edmonton. We are the Pens. Our star players like Lemeuix and Crosby play for one team. They are not nhl ******