• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Old man Rooney could make a powerful statement by hiring Gruden and going after Aaron Rodgers in 2022.

Paul G

Bleed Black 'n' Gold
Contributor
Reaction score
So let me get this straight .....so as to be sure the remedials on this forum all understand the massive plan of action going forward....

Rooney is to publicly announce in the middle of this season that they plan to move on from their 39 year old first ballot future HOF QB in hopes of replacing him with a 38 year old first ballot future HOF QB. ............ easy peezy ...got it

Rooney is to then publicly announce in the middle of this season that they plan to axe a minority coach with a current won/loss record over 15 years of 148 -81-1 at seasons end (eating the remaider of his contract) and ( reversing the Rooney Rule that his family helped institute) ....Replacing him with Jon Gruden and his current 117-115 won/loss record .......despite his resignation for recent discovery of past emails proclaiming his views on minorities, women and commisioners. ........again brilliance ...obviously

who are you going to secure first .... Rodgers or Gruden ...... as Rodgers just publicly announced there is no place in the NFL for guys with views like Gruden
better get Gruden first ...... as Aaron is famous for giving in and doing whatever it takes for the team to be successful ahead of his views and ambitions.

Well I am clear ........ hope everyone else can get behind your brilliant mind
If I may be so bold as to interject a couple more possible hirings to round out the new winning culture in the Burgh

Ben Simmons is looking for a change of venue ..... life coach, motivational coach .... I know NBA (numerousbadattitudes) but at 6'11" we finally have a guy everyone can look up to ....even Gentry

As you would say ........ I think I can speak for everyone here on this forum ......... we are all in awe of you and your forward thinking ............ obviously .... I am not going to lie

FSF

The Agile Financial
Reaction score
Let's face it. We all saw the same thing this past Sunday night while playing Seattle. Big Ben is old and weak and Tomlin has once again been exposed for having zero strategy. We nearly lost to a Seahawk back-up QB, and it's all but certain that the Cleveland Clowns will likely hand it to us within the next 2 weeks. Instead of Old man Rooney continuing to idly standby and say "Derrrr... We don't fire coaches. Derrrrr.. Rooney Rule, he could make a very powerful statement by announcing in the following weeks that the Steelers organization has decided to move on from Broken Ben and Cheerleader Tomlin this offseason, and that they are finalizing negotiations to bring Gruden and Rodgers to Pittsburgh in 2022. A new Rooney rule could promote second chances and wanting Steeler Nation to get back to being serious competitors that are capable of playing some motherf@!king backyard football.

With a tightened up O-Line, we could instantly win the AFC North and become serious contenders for a SB run. As a fan, if you say that this scenario doesn't intrigue you, you're lying.
Trolls drum up threads and it's simply not possible for anyone to be this stupid. At least try to make it less transparent and not off the reservation.

You lose troll credibility that way.

FSF

The Agile Financial
Reaction score
Damn, bro! I thought we were tighter than that. LOL!
Don't be ridiculous. Coolie is an ******* to the level that I strive to be at.

Damn sucks that I can't be a bigger ******* than he is, but it's Coolies world and we're all renting space.

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
Don't be ridiculous. Coolie is an ******* to the level that I strive to be at.

Damn sucks that I can't be a bigger ******* than he is, but it's Coolies world and we're all renting space.
it takes years of dedication to reach my level of assholeishness

Ike Kelly

P-38L Fan
Contributor
Reaction score
Let's face it. We all saw the same thing this past Sunday night while playing Seattle. Big Ben is old and weak and Tomlin has once again been exposed for having zero strategy. We nearly lost to a Seahawk back-up QB, and it's all but certain that the Cleveland Clowns will likely hand it to us within the next 2 weeks. Instead of Old man Rooney continuing to idly standby and say "Derrrr... We don't fire coaches. Derrrrr.. Rooney Rule, he could make a very powerful statement by announcing in the following weeks that the Steelers organization has decided to move on from Broken Ben and Cheerleader Tomlin this offseason, and that they are finalizing negotiations to bring Gruden and Rodgers to Pittsburgh in 2022. A new Rooney rule could promote second chances and wanting Steeler Nation to get back to being serious competitors that are capable of playing some motherf@!king backyard football.

With a tightened up O-Line, we could instantly win the AFC North and become serious contenders for a SB run. As a fan, if you say that this scenario doesn't intrigue you, you're lying.
With every post this NE fan submits, it confirms more and more the theory that Karl Childers is alive and well on this board.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
I think BB is really Coach.

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score
we leave him here so you have someone dumber than you posting here

I ******* laughed out loud for like 2 minutes straight.

I'm easily amused, sue me.

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score
alone-lonely.gif

bermudasteel

Contributor
Reaction score

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/3o6Zt4HU9uwXmXSAuI" width="480" height="330" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="">via GIPHY</a></p>

Dumbass...

Burgettstown Bob

Trolling Twatwaffle
Reaction score
Rooney would be a fu@#tard to keep the Cheerleader. Gruden would be a huge upgrade.

Ben almost cost us the game AGAIN with his 4th quarter fumble. He's absolutely atrocious and except for a few delusionals, everyone can see this. Maybe you were just wearing your cowboy hat too low to see this, Sheriff Stool.
Cowboy Stoolie, if you don’t think Broken Ben fumbled that ball in the 4th quarter I’ll have some of whatever in the fu*k it is that you’re smoking.

And you cowboy hat wearing Texans are a bunch of stooges for the most part. DERR .. I THINK ILL WALK AROUND IN A COWBOY HAT BECAUSE I THINK IM TOUGH. DERRR.

And a little dose of truth for you and your cowboy boots .. Gruden > Cheerleader T.

Let me know if you and your lasso want to step.

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score

ZonaBurgh

My Opinions Are Awesome!
Contributor
Reaction score
Will one of the mods please ban this attention *****?

It's pretty obvious the **** he throws is intentional and he brings nothing to the conversation.