• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers Looking for DL at Trade Deadline

Steeler Nation

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
The Pittsburgh Steelers just shipped out disgruntled linebacker Melvin Ingram to Kansas City, but that may not be their only move of the day.

According to multiple sources the Steelers are attempting to add some help on the defensive line. With Tyson Alualu out for the season, and Stephon Tuitt currently on injured reserve the Steelers have lacked depth.

The #Steelers are hoping they’re not done today. From what I’ve been told by sources w/ knowledge of the conversations happening, look for the Steelers to buy not sell. And maybe buy a D-Lineman who can help Cam Heyward up front.

— Aditi Kinkhabwala (@AKinkhabwala) November 2, 2021

Chris Wormley has started all seven games this year for the Steelers tying his career high for one season. A key cog to their depth, Carlos Davis, has been out since week 1.

The trade deadline is at 4pm today. So stay tuned.

Support SteelerNation by clicking here to read the story..

madinsomniac

Reaction score
There is exactly one move that will pacify me in this area… get hhargrave back out of Philly fir that sixth you got lol

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
they should get Oliver out of Buffalo

He's so small he will likely come cheap

F83

Forefather
Reaction score
Nothing happened let’s see how Biggs progresses they are using Henry m as a de he is a quick penetrating dl better to play the under dt and cam the ng with wormley as the de I think the best. Nickel set we can use is
De watt dt buggs dt wormley de heyward