• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

NFL Trade Deadline thread.. Tuesday Nov 2 at 4pm.

TDX27

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Like I said in the other thread, I hope we turn around and use that 6th for someone we need later today. A 6th is a complete waste otherwise.

LeXX75

Contributor
Reaction score
Like I said in the other thread, I hope we turn around and use that 6th for someone we need later today. A 6th is a complete waste otherwise.
A 1st could be a complete waste..

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
Longsnapper?

SteelerFan448

Forefather
Reaction score
It doesn’t have to be. Rather than focusing on limited upside depth guys or special teamers, the Steelers could select falling, but talented guys. Herbert is doing well for Chicago at running back and Trey Smith would look very good at guard for us right now.

madinsomniac

Reaction score
Yeah a sixth…maybe we get ab2.0 or Lloyd heck we might get a nice prospect like Roche with that….

F83

Forefather
Reaction score
Try getting Carl Davis from the pats and Jackson he could help on those reverses

stillwright

Contributor
Reaction score
Ingram was a complete waste.....we got a 6th out of a pile of ****.....somehow.

TDX27

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I don't think Ingram was a complete waste. That pass rush with Watt, Highsmith, and Ingram rotating against the Bills was a big reason the D looked so good and we won the game. I would have kept that going now that Watt is back and fully healthy.

SteelerInLebanon

Steeler fanatic trying to survive modern society
Contributor
Reaction score
I don't think Ingram was a complete waste. That pass rush with Watt, Highsmith, and Ingram rotating against the Bills was a big reason the D looked so good and we won the game. I would have kept that going now that Watt is back and fully healthy.
I agree playwise but not at the expense of chemistry. Now it will be Tuesday every game, TACO Tuesday.

Steelers1356

Reaction score
7 more minutes to make a move, clock's ticking.....

Badcat

Zero Foxtrot Golf
Reaction score
Honest Question, Was a 6th round pick good value for the trade. As desperate as KC was to get a guy of his caliber, the Steelers had all of the leverage. I know Ingram wanted out to get more playing time, but that shouldn't have been a factor in the negotiations.

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
It was a joke

I know and I was making one back at yaz !!!

Kuntz is our long snapper which im sure you know,. sometimes my sense of humor out leads my intent.

Djfan, thanks for all your great post(s) along the way.

Salute the nation

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score
Honest Question, Was a 6th round pick good value for the trade. As desperate as KC was to get a guy of his caliber, the Steelers had all of the leverage. I know Ingram wanted out to get more playing time, but that shouldn't have been a factor in the negotiations.

IMO, no way. Edge rushers with his pedigree should get more than that. And he looked good this season when he played (I think there were questions if he was over the hill, injury etc.). But like was mentioned in another thread, he didn't generate much interest when the Steelers picked him up, so maybe he's a headcase or something.

But on the surface, no way.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
It was a joke

I know and I was trying to make one back at yaz. Sometimes my sense of humor out trends me !!!

Thanks for all your great post(s) along the way.

Salute the nation

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
I believe that ends the deadline… nothingburger unless some last minute stuff came up
I hear now that the trade deadline is past we are thinking about trading Bell for Cleveland's two number 1s.