• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

College Football Week 11

bermudasteel

Contributor
Reaction score
Auburn - when Bo Nix is on. That team buzzes
Well, we have #25 Arkansas next week and they play better than they're ranked. Then end the season w/ #17 Auburn. I bet $20 bucks Tape's write up will be less than two sentences on the games...

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Cuz I'm drinking water (one bottle) after every shot!!!

As uch as BAMA should be scoring you've probably got a direct hose to the men's room.

Salute the nation

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
****. I’d take $1.9 million to get my *** kicked too lol.

MTC challenges Canelo Alvarez

Stainless

Contributor
Reaction score
What a horrible 4th down play for Michigan. That makes me shake my head.

bermudasteel

Contributor
Reaction score
Told you. You’ll be done with that bottle by the end of the day
I won't be drinking during your game. That's for sure.

Now, here's my analysis: GA vs. TN

I do not think that TN will win this game. I do, however, think that TN has an offense that can challenge GA's defense because I know Kirby Smart's style of defense.

@MTC - pray that Kirby does not stay in his base defense too long. Hopefully he's learned from his days at Bama - LBs cannot cover WRs consistently all day.

I also hope that the loss of your 5 star ILB doesn't impact this game too much as well.

See you in Atlanta!

Berm

Reactions: MTC

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score

I do not think that TN will win this game. I do, however, think that TN has an offense that can challenge GA's defense because I know Kirby Smart's style of defense.

@MTC - pray that Kirby does not stay in his base defense too long. Hopefully he's learned from his days at Bama - LBs cannot cover WRs consistently all day.

I also hope that the loss of your 5 star ILB doesn't impact this game too much as well.

See you in Atlanta!

Berm
Kirby has gotten better with linebackers in coverage. He does like to play a lot of zone blitz and man to man. Often times much like the Steelers GA struggles with a TE in coverage or are prone to giving up the wheel routes

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score

See you in Atlanta!

Berm
Kirby has gotten better with linebackers in coverage. He does like to play a lot of zone blitz and man to man. Often times much like the Steelers GA struggles with a TE in coverage or are prone to giving up the wheel routes

Edit: see you in Atlanta too.

bermudasteel

Contributor
Reaction score
Exactly!!!