• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

College Football Week 12

Stainless

Contributor
Reaction score
My alma mater put up close to 600 yards on MSU. Perhaps that was a sign of things to come.

I'm loving all the chatter in this thread.

Stainless

Contributor
Reaction score
I don't really understand MSU punting when they're in OSU's half of the field, or really at all at this point.

TDX27

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Damn! OSU totally embarrassed MSU. OSU seems to be peaking at the right time. If they win the Big 10, they are a lock for a playoff spot.

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
DIC,

Dawgs won 56-7.
28 points in the 1st quarter. As predicted, game was over by then. These are the games I skip as a watcher. I’m on board with the depth getting meaningful reps. That said when you watch like that, it gets kinda tedious and you see the game as game film rather than a fan, so I tuned out midway 2nd quarter lol.

Scoreboard watched on my phone and sometimes the tv being on in the backgroud

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
Damn! OSU totally embarrassed MSU. OSU seems to be peaking at the right time. If they win the Big 10, they are a lock for a playoff spot.
I’m actually kinda dreading of meeting up with OSU in the playoffs. They’re going to be tough go. I’m confident in the Dawgs handling business, but they need to be absolutely dialed in these next two months

Pittsburgh Charlie

Forefather
Reaction score
I’m actually kinda dreading of meeting up with OSU in the playoffs. They’re going to be tough go. I’m confident in the Dawgs handling business, but they need to be absolutely dialed in these next two months
That would probably be for the Natty only if yin’s meet.

TD Meeechigan!
Shots!!

Reactions: MTC

madinsomniac

Reaction score
Pickett is going to go in the top 10 if not the top 5…
If he came out last year we could have had him in the fifth or sixth… and the difference would be that if we got him in the fifth everyone would clamor for a better option because he wasn’t a first rounder lol

SteelerFan448

Forefather
Reaction score
Pickett is by far the most pro ready QB in this draft.

Omar10213245

👀👂🎃🏈🍇🥑🍆🍋🪂🌞🌛🌜☂☔❄🌊🥴🤬🥺
Contributor
Reaction score
well I gues it's time to find another game. **** OSU. cocksuckers
Bahahahaha!!!
southpark-lick-tears.gif

SteelBuckeye

Contributor
Reaction score
Watching Louisiana and Liberty. Ball just jumps out of Willis' hands. Too bad his receivers can't seem to catch.

SteelBuckeye

Contributor
Reaction score
Watching Louisiana and Liberty. Ball just jumps out of Willis' hands. Too bad his receivers can't seem to catch.
Never mind ... I really want to like the kid; but, this is the second time I've seen him play this year and he's just not moving the needle for me. Sure, receivers are dropping the ball, but, he's been a tick or two late with his passes too. Overall, while he's athletic, it just seems like something is missing from his game.

Stainless

Contributor
Reaction score
It's nice to see Michigan taking care of business. Hopefully they'll keep that up in the 2nd half. They need to get Donovan Edwards on the field more.