• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

College Football Week 12

Lunar

220, 221 What ever it takes.
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Alabama doesn't have the defense to win the title.

bermudasteel

Contributor
Reaction score
Isn’t every QB at Bama awesome! Until the nfl lol

Edit: Mac Jones and Matt Stafford are exceptions of QB’s
I disagree. Bama didn't have 'really' good QB's until Jalen Hurts, Tua and Mac Jones.

It's all about the system they're in. I'd gladly take Hurts or Tua if they get dumped in the offseason...

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
I disagree. Bama didn't have 'really' good QB's until Jalen Hurts, Tua and Mac Jones.

It's all about the system they're in. I'd gladly take Hurts or Tua if they get dumped in the offseason...
Jalen Hurts is ok.
Tua isn’t that good
Mr. Kathryn Webb was a backup

Much like Georgia.
Aaron Murray is broadcasting the sport not playing it. Big schools often don’t translate too well with their QB’s. Aside from Carson Palmer(USC) the nfl is an entirely different field. It’s easier to look like man amongst boys with the difference in skill, speed, etc in college.

The nfl, everyone in some shape or form can react on the fly

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
I want a pocket passer. I don’t like our QB’s running and being susceptible to hits

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
So you want Paxton Lynch back??? 😂
Naw he’d be horrible in Canada’s offense.
Need another early Roethlisberger. Scramble when you have to, but get some 3-5 step drops and play action. If Juju and Claypool come back next season and back to 2020 form, and with Muth becoming a threat. It’s good to get the ball in their hands

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
Naw he’d be horrible in Canada’s offense.
Need another early Roethlisberger. Scramble when you have to, but get some 3-5 step drops and play action. If Juju and Claypool come back next season and back to 2020 form, and with Muth becoming a threat. It’s good to get the ball in their hands

Add to this.
Najee will help ease pressure with the run game. Balanced attack, no need for all these fancy sweeps, pre snap motions