• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

College Football Week 12

ExUSAF

Contributor
Reaction score
What's with all the zero numbered players? Two PSU and at least one Rutgers player and I think I saw at least one in the Pitt - Virginia game.

Omar10213245

👀👂🎃🏈🍇🥑🍆🍋🪂🌞🌛🌜☂☔❄🌊🥴🤬🥺
Contributor
Reaction score
What's with all the zero numbered players? Two PSU and at least one Rutgers player and I think I saw at least one in the Pitt - Virginia game.
Also a guy on Utah rocking #0

tapeANaspirin2it

Contributor
Reaction score
The best moment of the PSU game was RB Noah Cain leading the team onto the field carrying the American flag and delivering it to his dad, an army veteran.

Sean Clifford left the game early, likely due to being weak from flu and the newly elevated 2nd stringer freshman Christian Veilleux from Canada took over and had a big game throwing 3 TDs and adding 36 yards rushing. He looked very comfortable on the abootleg passes. It actually featured an all Canadian play as he hit fellow Canadian (by way of the Ivory Coast) Malick Meiga for a long TD.

Finally some players not named Jahan Dotson stepped up and made plays. Veilleux looked really comfortable and showed great mobility. It's really big because even with top rated high school QB Drew Allar on the way, few true freshmen start right away so PSU looks to have a good QB situation next year.

RB Noah Cain looked healthy for the first time all year.

ZonaBurgh

My Opinions Are Awesome!
Contributor
Reaction score
Somewhat understandable because they can dress over 80 players, but it is a little weird. There were WR's wearing 99 as well.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
You wanna bacon 2 step?

Haven't heard of the bacon 2 step but I cook 2-step BACON all the time, sometimes 5lbers will get three step.

Salute the nation
Georgia got flagged for fielding two number 8’s at the same time yesterday

Georga had all kinds of problems yesterday,........................ O'h wait, that was BAMA.

Salute the nation

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
Haven't heard of the bacon 2 step but I cook 2-step BACON all the time, sometimes 5lbers will get three step.

Salute the nation

Georga had all kinds of problems yesterday,........................ O'h wait, that was BAMA.

Salute the nation
Agree. We’re coming after bama this season.

C11FB0E9-AB78-40F1-B15F-D9CF127AF641.gif
This the bacon 2 step bud. Come at me bruh

tapeANaspirin2it

Contributor
Reaction score
Florida fired Dan Mullen. Wonder if Franklin is considered the top candidate.

opening line Ohio State -7.5 at Michigan

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
Who ever wins the conference may the committee sneak ‘em in #4.

My Dawgs may see your Cougars Coolie
yeah that won't happen

The best the can hope for is winning and jumping high enough to be the top Group of 5 school and get into one of the other 2 big bowl games

Reactions: MTC

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
I like the cougars chances Coolie..
Tune has improved tons this year..
he has been up and down at times and several games he has has a quarter or two where he just looked lost, but he has been better. Their true freshman running back (McCaskill) has been excellent and I think you all know what I think of their cb Jones