• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers -Chargers game thread #LateNightFightA'ght

stillwright

Contributor
Reaction score
B-b-but they're just tiiiiired!!
And you are just a .....well a bad person at this moment. I am sure you are happy though that you got this jab in though. Congrats

SteelerInLebanon

Steeler fanatic trying to survive modern society
Contributor
Reaction score
And you constantly fellating Tomlin's genitalia is about as bad as Trumpkins constantly fellating Trump's genitalia
Yeah show me a post saying great thing about Tomlin I just don’t feel the need to beat a dead horse. It gets really ******* old to hear.

Steelmann

Reaction score
The refs made a game of it. We were fooled into thinking this team had a snowball's chance in hell.

What is Tomlin, 0 and infinity on the west coast?
Lol.......not fooled here. If it wasn’t for the blocked punt then the Cam to Cam int,the offense would have done their usual BS. Field Goals. The Defense is what it is,lots of injuries but no depth. I have said for years,along with others we need Defensive Back help. Especially the last 2 years.

Omar10213245

👀👂🎃🏈🍇🥑🍆🍋🪂🌞🌛🌜☂☔❄🌊🥴🤬🥺
Contributor
Reaction score
fuckit-mad.gif

steelhurt

Reaction score
Oh well! I’m not happy but I’m proud they didn’t give up and took the lead. That was amazing and made it exciting but disappointing ending. Poor Ben is a statue back there and has zero escapability like he once had. He’s at a stage in his career where he needs to be protected like fine china and not beat up and hurried like he had been.
Didn’t do anything to fix this OL this season to protect a 39 year old QB.
I think if this had been a veteran quality OL Ben would be so much better this year. Hell, with this Boy Scout crew he has blocking for him he’s not playing bad at all.
One last note! Man did we miss Minkah on that long pass to Mike Williams. Don’t happen if he’s there! Oh well! Thanks for not quitting men! And Tomlin, you take the three points in the first half. That was stupid and one of the reasons I question your decisions.

coolshark

Contributor
Reaction score
when Bosa lined up inside they should have adjusted - shifted double coverage. No adjustments on D or O when it mattered. I will let yinz figure out who is responsible for adjusting.
This is why our coaching staff is subpar. Lack of in game adjustments have doomed this team the past few years

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Fact is, I didn't expect them to win. I don't hide the fact that I don't believe Tomlin is a good "strategery" coach. Given the fact that his ace in the hole on offense is clearly declining and now that he's missing his H.O.F. wildcard on the defense, the odds that Tomlin could have come up with ANY gameplan that could have actually given the Steelers a chance in this game were so far beyond remote it's ridiculous.

The fact is, Tomlin CAN'T win without a tremendous advantage in player talent. He doesn't have that right now and we're seeing the results.

stillwright

Contributor
Reaction score

MT~Forged

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Lol.......not fooled here. If it wasn’t for the blocked punt then the Cam to Cam int,the offense would have done their usual BS. Field Goals. The Defense is what it is,lots of injuries but no depth. I have said for years,along with others we need Defensive Back help. Especially the last 2 years.
When you pay a very few number of players the lion’s share of the salary cap, you can not have quality backups

Omar10213245

👀👂🎃🏈🍇🥑🍆🍋🪂🌞🌛🌜☂☔❄🌊🥴🤬🥺
Contributor
Reaction score
Fact is, I didn't expect them to win. I don't hide the fact that I don't believe Tomlin is a good "strategery" coach. Given the fact that his ace in the hole on offense is clearly declining and now that he's missing his H.O.F. wildcard on the defense, the odds that Tomlin could have come up with ANY gameplan that could have actually given the Steelers a chance in this game were so far beyond remote it's ridiculous.

The fact is, Tomlin CAN'T win without a tremendous advantage in player talent. He doesn't have that right now and we're seeing the results.
giphy.webp

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
This is why our coaching staff is subpar. Lack of in game adjustments have doomed this team the past few years
That and it is two fold. Tombert is failing at depth and development. So you have multiple issues at play. This team is a .500 team. I will say Ben is doing his best to save them from that. Just too many factors that prevent a win and from being any more than a middling team. Anywho I was proud of how Ben battled tonight. He showed a lot of heart.

maowv

Contributor
Reaction score
I have no idea how much money Matt Canada is paid in salary but if the United States fielded an Olympic team of Overpaid Humans, he makes the team.

Omar10213245

👀👂🎃🏈🍇🥑🍆🍋🪂🌞🌛🌜☂☔❄🌊🥴🤬🥺
Contributor
Reaction score
When you pay a very few number of players the lion’s share of the salary cap, you can not have quality backups
Bullfuckingshit. Every ******* team in this league has a few players who are paid huge bucks and everyone else paid the peanuts. Coaches developing rosters is actually a thing, the good coaching staffs do it well

Reactions: GMC

Litos

Contributor
Reaction score
oline sucks, big shocker there.
Defense sucks aside cam, minkah, Watt and Haden, another shocker.

That's the resume of this season in two lines.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
Well at least we scored 37. I'm not sure which is worse,coming back that far,pulling ahead,only to give it up in a flash. Then get smashed on offense...

or just getting your *** kicked and blown out.

Thankfully the schedule gets so much easier...haha.

Haden,Watt and Minkah need to rub some dirt on whatever boo boo they got get back in the game. It's hard to overcome that big of a talent drop-off.