• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers Make Roster Moves for Sunday

Steeler Nation

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
The Pittsburgh Steelers made a bunch of moves ahead of their game in Cincinnati tomorrow.

They announced that they have signed offensive lineman John Leglue to the 53-man roster. Leglue has been with the Steelers on the practice squad since last season.

The team placed tight end Eric Ebron, and offensive lineman JC Hassenauer on injured reserve. The second week in a row the Steelers have lost a lineman for at least three games.

Ebron is thought to be lost for the season, but there’s been no official word yet on his injury. It’s unclear how badly Hassenauer is hurt as well.

The Steelers will promote receiver Anthony Miller, and defensive lineman Daniel Archibong to the active roster for tomorrow. Both will revert back to the practice squad following the game.

Miller could see time in the return game replacing receiver Ray-Ray McCloud who is on the COVID list.

Taking Leglue’s spot on the practice squad will be kicker Sam Sloman. Sloman spent the 2021 preseason with the Steelers.

Support SteelerNation by clicking here to read the story..

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
The Pittsburgh Steelers made a bunch of moves ahead of their game in Cincinnati tomorrow.

They announced that they have signed offensive lineman John Leglue to the 53-man roster. Leglue has been with the Steelers on the practice squad since last season.

The team placed tight end Eric Ebron, and offensive lineman JC Hassenauer on injured reserve. The second week in a row the Steelers have lost a lineman for at least three games.

Ebron is thought to be lost for the season, but there’s been no official word yet on his injury. It’s unclear how badly Hassenauer is hurt as well.

The Steelers will promote receiver Anthony Miller, and defensive lineman Daniel Archibong to the active roster for tomorrow. Both will revert back to the practice squad following the game.

Miller could see time in the return game replacing receiver Ray-Ray McCloud who is on the COVID list.

Taking Leglue’s spot on the practice squad will be kicker Sam Sloman. Sloman spent the 2021 preseason with the Steelers.

Support SteelerNation by clicking here to read the story..
Miller is a good call up he should know the playbook by now.

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
I hope Miller shines. Ebron was living his best life as a receiving TE until he got hurt---probably won't be back next year and I'm sure a lot are happy about that, but he was a weapon of sorts...
He improved his catching issues. As well as his blocking although it wasn't a strength. I would be ok with him back on a friendly 1 year vet minimum.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Whelp may the Steelers be victorious as I start working holiday hours. I’m gonna miss you boys on game days. Tomorrow is my first day.

You guys cheer on to some hopefully miracle season
;)

Good luck and stanima on the side hack hours or is it just more hours same job. Either way good luck.

Salute the nation

Drink IRON City

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I hope Miller shines. Ebron was living his best life as a receiving TE until he got hurt---probably won't be back next year and I'm sure a lot are happy about that, but he was a weapon of sorts...

My only problem with Mr. Ebron was it didn't seem like he improved his hands any over the offseason.

His mouth got him into a little trouble as well. Sorry for the injury but also don't think he will be back either.

Salute the nation

Skott

Contributor
Reaction score
Would love to see Miller get some touches and make some plays. The speed is there

SteelerinMD

Unleashing Mediocrity Since 1/22/07
Forefather
Reaction score
Sims most likely return guy

Stryker

Podcast/ VidCast/ Writer
Contributor
Reaction score
I only take Ebron back if Juju doesn't come back.

JuJu will be cheaper to sign next year than he was this year. $10M a year is a savings from $13M/yr

TDX27

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Definitely want to see Miller. As much as it's great getting Minkah back in the secondary, it sucks having Haden miss the game. Our O is going to need to put up 30 to have a chance in this one.

steel dino

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I only take Ebron back if Juju doesn't come back.

JuJu will be cheaper to sign next year than he was this year. $10M a year is a savings from $13M/yr
Not a fan of Ebron...let him walk...

As for JuJu....once again if Ben is back...so is JuJu

Drink IRON City

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Not a fan of Ebron...let him walk...

As for JuJu....once again if Ben is back...so is JuJu

If slash gets his dream,.............. rogers............................. JuJu is back as well.

Ebron is a wild card on return or not. I think his return is dependent on cap & QB. If rogers is signed then no Ebron but if BEN comes back on the cheap, then there is a chance of Ebron returning as well.

Salute the nation

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
Good luck and stanima on the side hack hours or is it just more hours same job. Either way good luck.

Salute the nation
Same job. More mandatory hours. 11 hour work days. Wednesdays and Saturdays off. Will get my sundays back after Christmas.

Saw today’s score. Thank God I missed lol

Drink IRON City

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Same job. More mandatory hours. 11 hour work days. Wednesdays and Saturdays off. Will get my sundays back after Christmas.

Saw today’s score. Thank God I missed lol

You can handle it my friend................. chin up and 100 sit ups per day. Then watch Bulldogs tear new asZholes in whomever they play.

Salute the nation

Reactions: MTC

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
You can handle it my friend................. chin up and 100 sit ups per day. Then watch Bulldogs tear new asZholes in whomever they play.

Salute the nation
Eh. It’s easy. 6:30am-6pm. Wasn’t as hectic as the supervisors said it was going to be. But it is holiday season. Amazon warehouse, I expect it to pick up