• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Chase Claypool Involved in Bar Altercation

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
My buddy was in a bar in Cheyenne, WY, and a dude started to hit on him. My buddy is a big guy. He knocked the gay guy out with one punch. He got 86'd.

It happens. But, to try in Wyoming? Not smart.

bermudasteel

Contributor
Reaction score
You guys ever have any run ins with the Turks? Those ******** caused problems with US Service members everywhere. And if you fight one, you are fighting 20, so best not get caught alone.
Absolutely...they couldn't fight well but they would quickly pull a knife out on ya ***!!! I still have the mark in my side to remember it...

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
My buddy was in a bar in Cheyenne, WY, and a dude started to hit on him. My buddy is a big guy. He knocked the gay guy out with one punch. He got 86'd.

If a gay guy jumped on your back would you beat him off?

bermudasteel

Contributor
Reaction score

Wait what???

A dude tried to hit on your buddy and didn't think he'd get KO'd by a straight dude??? Was the name "Blue" in the name of the bar??? LMAO

SteelerSask2

Reaction score
I gotta say after getting called a diva a couple weeks ago by a Pitt beat writer and now this. I'm pretty disappointed with what should be a good Canadian Kid that went to Notre Dame.

FSF

The Agile Financial
Reaction score
I was a bouncer, head of security and even had a LLC with booked events for security.

This is nothing I wasn't desensitized to -- just young guys with too much alcohol.

jitter77

Owes Jimmy $50
Reaction score
Not a good look he kicked the guy in the face after he was down. To me that was a little beyond protecting his friend. Definitely not the worst thing in the world, but creates some unneeded drama

tapeANaspirin2it

Contributor
Reaction score
That was a lot of nothing. Tempers flared and it seemed all sides came to their senses and walked away before anything major happened. This will be bullshit if there’s any kind of punishment from Goodell.

SteelBuckeye

Contributor
Reaction score
That was a lot of nothing. Tempers flared and it seemed all sides came to their senses and walked away before anything major happened. This will be bullshit if there’s any kind of punishment from Goodell.
OH, the punishment is coming. Ol' Rog doesn't miss a chance to **** with the Steelers.

Ike Kelly

P-38L Fan
Contributor
Reaction score

SteelerSask2

Reaction score
Too friendly to fight haha. There is a northern community on Saskatchewan called LaRonge. They have a bar there known as the zoo. Its like the bar in Blues Brothers. There is a brawl between First Nations and Good Ole' Boys literally weekly.

Stainless

Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone recognize the dude that appeared to be losing his pants? If he's a Steeler, I would cut him out of principle.

Badcat

Zero Foxtrot Golf
Reaction score
When I was in Germany the club on Rhein Main was called the Galaxy Club. True story, I won $25 on a slot machine there one night. Stuck a quarter in and it hit. Pretty awesome. They also used to have a Velcro wall. You put on this Velcro suit, take a run and jump and stick to the wall. It was stupid in retrospect, but it was fun at the time. Never got in a fight there though.
What year was that Sarge? I was there in '94 and I don't remember the velcro wall. lol...sounds like a blast.