• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

I was banned from the thesteelersfans.com

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I fell in love with an Aussi chick just because of her voice (well and other things as too). She was a real sweetie and we dated for quite awhile. We ended on great terms but to this day she still has the sweetes voice accent ever. I even have my GPS on woman Astrailian voice.

That's been years ago but stilllllllllllll relevant in football language and verbage for audibles.

Salute the nation

BLITZ

Contributor
Reaction score
I almost missed the boat we had tickets for to go to the great barrier reef cause I found a bar at the dock that was playing Steelers/jets in week 2 of 2012. The boat captain kept blowing the horn, my wife had to get off the boat and drag me out of the bar.

It was like 8 in the morning or so and people were pounding beers

Steeler Pride

Bourbon Connoisseur
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Where's our resident beeeotch???

gone-christmas-vacation.gif

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
he was warned about bringing in posters family members to his lame insults, he decided to do it again, so he is gone

If y'all wish, it could be reversed....SN can decide
Meh the guy wasn't going to bring anything football to the table. He was Torch flame on, you snuffed the fire out just fine.

Aussie_Steeler

Reaction score
And partying. I had an Aussie flight crew fly into our base (Mildenhall, UK) for an air show and their call signs were painted on their fighters, they were pretty vulgar. The base commander had them put tape over them so the locals wouldn't get offended. Anyways, I was supposed to drive them to their quarters and drop them off but they wanted to go to the pub instead. go figure. They tried to get me to stay but I was still on duty so I said I'd be back later. I really shouldn't have met up with them after my shift. Holy ****. I wasn't much of a drinker back then and it didn't take me long to get **** faced, maybe three pints of lager at most. We got into one hell of a fight in the early morning hours with some locals, the Aussies started preaching about Aussie rules football and it got ugly. Bloody and victorious with my shirt torn in the front, we staggered to their quarters just down the street and I passed out on the asbestos floor. I woke up still hammered in a puddle of my own piss. The Aussies just railed on me as I cleaned it up trying not to ralph my guts onto the floor. Those ******* seemed fine somehow. I had to work a food stand that morning serving American Hamburgers and fries and when the Chief saw (and smelled) my condition he put me on the fryer. ******.

Later in the day those Aussie ******** are in line at the stand and notice me..."HEY PISSA...HEY PISSA...(LAUGHING)...YOU READY FOR ROUND TWO? " I smiled and shook my head no, I couldn't even look them in the eye. "C'MON PISSA!? (LAUGHING)"
There's a reason the bar at Dallas International Airport is next to the Qantas departure gate, and not any of the other 300 gates.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
he was warned about bringing in posters family members to his lame insults, he decided to do it again, so he is gone

If y'all wish, it could be reversed....SN can decide

Some are fun but when their entertainment value leaves so must the troll.

THANKS Coolie !!!!!

Salute the nation

Aussie_Steeler

Reaction score
Is Foster's actually THE beer in Australia or just cleverly marketed here in the states?

We deal with our beer the same way we deal with our rock bands - we export the crap and keep the good stuff for ourselves, hence the reason you get Fosters and the UK gets Fosters and XXXX (Fourex) for beer, and the world gets AC/DC who have only one song, with about 200 sets of lyrics. Fosters is hardly ever spotted in pubs over here - and then if you do see it, you're in a tourist pub whose main customers are probably will be British backpackers. I found it quite amusing it was considered a premium beer on the cruise ships I went on for the Monsters of Rock Cruise out of Florida.