• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

I was banned from the thesteelersfans.com

FatsHolmes

Reaction score
Is Foster's actually THE beer in Australia or just cleverly marketed here in the states?

Heard of an ad down there where one of the other beer companies showed a fosters can right under a kangaroo - basically calling it kangaroo piss.

• Haha
Reactions: JMM

Burgettstown Bob

Trolling Twatwaffle
Reaction score
I lifted the ban. This thread was great entertainment.

Thanks SF81. I appreciate your review of this matter. I know you cited "entertainment" as your primary motivation for reversing the ban, but I'd like to think that you recognized my ban as being unjust, especially since Sheriff Stool was blatantly stalking my every post and making up his bullshit "rules" on the fly that personally benefited his butt buddies. Every time I posted a reply, I'd envision this whiny old b---- busting through the door with his bubblegum badge, bifocals strewn across his face, and hand on his holster. When he'd go to draw, what he thought to be, his revolver, it would turn out to be a banana. You know, Looney Tunes type of **** like that..

Anyway, thanks again for righting an obvious wrong. It's appreciated. I'm glad to be back and look forward to good-faith discussion with other like-minded Steeler fans. If any of the trolls, such as the one described above, decide that they want to step, don't worry about me. I'll be happy to buy them a healthy shot of "Shut The Hell Up" and place them back in the corner where they belong.

Best regards.

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
Thanks SF81. I appreciate your review of this matter. I know you cited "entertainment" as your primary motivation for reversing the ban, but I'd like to think that you recognized my ban as being unjust, especially since Sheriff Stool was blatantly stalking my every post and making up his bullshit "rules" on the fly that personally benefited his butt buddies. Every time I posted a reply, I'd envision this whiny old b---- busting through the door with his bubblegum badge, bifocals strewn across his face, and hand on his holster. When he'd go to draw, what he thought to be, his revolver, it would turn out to be a banana. You know, Looney Tunes type of **** like that..

Anyway, thanks again for righting an obvious wrong. It's appreciated. I'm glad to be back and look forward to good-faith discussion with other like-minded Steeler fans. If any of the trolls, such as the one described above, decide that they want to step, don't worry about me. I'll be happy to buy them a healthy shot of "Shut The Hell Up" and place them back in the corner where they belong.

Best regards.
There was nothing wrong with the ban. You ignored your warning and violated the rules.

You are only back because the folks responding to your drivel amuse the board members and distract us from bitching about the team.

keep this **** up and your reprieve won't last long.

Steeler Pride

Bourbon Connoisseur
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I'll be happy to buy them a healthy shot of "Shut The Hell Up" and place them back in the corner where they belong.
You are either really delusional, really stupid, or both. Since you have no desire to fit in, go back to your corner and shut the **** up already.

Burgettstown Bob

Trolling Twatwaffle
Reaction score
There was nothing wrong with the ban. You ignored your warning and violated the rules.

You are only back because the folks responding to your drivel amuse the board members and distract us from bitching about the team.

keep this **** up and your reprieve won't last long.

Strike 1.

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
Yeah .. yeah. Keep it up and you may have another one of your bans overturned.
next time you are banned it will be for good.

you are not important to anyone. others have posted amusing **** to your idiocy that amuses us long time members, that is the only reason you are back. your posts suck ***

Burgettstown Bob

Trolling Twatwaffle
Reaction score

you are not important to anyone. others have posted amusing **** to your idiocy that amuses us long time members, that is the only reason you are back. your posts suck ***

Not true. I was important enough to be brought back and to have your biased little ban discarded.

*Stools trying to save face* No guys, for real. I'm still an authority around here, despite my boss correcting my obviously biased, cherry-picking bans. Derrrrrrr ...

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
Not true. I was important enough to be brought back and to have your biased little ban discarded.

*Stools trying to save face* No guys, for real. I'm still an authority around here, despite my boss correcting my obviously biased, cherry-picking bans. Derrrrrrr ...
I don't have to safe face. First off I have never given a **** what anyone here thought of me, second I know why the ban was lifted and there was nothing biased about the ban.

I knew you would think the ban being lifted was some kind of sign you were wanted, you aren't, what some here want is to read the responses to your bullshit. If you want to discuss football it would be nice if you would actually make a football post instead of the bullshit you have done since you got here

Burgettstown Bob

Trolling Twatwaffle
Reaction score
I don't have to safe face. First off I have never given a **** what anyone here thought of me, second I know why the ban was lifted and there was nothing biased about the ban.

I knew you would think the ban being lifted was some kind of sign you were wanted, you aren't, what some here want is to read the responses to your bullshit. If you want to discuss football it would be nice if you would actually make a football post instead of the bullshit you have done since you got here
Scuze me, Stools?? You mean the football posts that I HAVE made, but that your biased, cherry-picking troll *** continuously merged in other poorly written threads because of this unhealthy need of yours to control others?

Maybe if your power-hungry *** was actually effective as a mod here, YOU could facilitate this discussion that your boss and others would like to see, and they wouldn't have to rely on my "unimportant" "********" self having to be here to incite this desired discussion. Do myself and the rest of this forum a favor and step down already. You are as ineffective as Tomlin and your time is up. If you don't have enough pride to do so, at least step aside and shut the hell up already.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

Dang,............... I for one am glad he is back as we are closer to 160+ today than we were just a few mere days ago............

Oh wait,,..... that's only 15 not 150............... His drivel isn't worth another 145 + pages......................... DRI will live in infamy

Even I with my crazy imagination couldn't doctor this to 75 yet alone 160+

Salute the nation

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Don't flatter yourself, we just wanted to watch the monkey dance for us one more time.....

That is funny as heck !!!! Timed just right and peaceful.

Salute the nation

Steeler Pride

Bourbon Connoisseur
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Scuze me, Stools?? You mean the football posts that I HAVE made, but that your biased, cherry-picking troll *** continuously merged in other poorly written threads because of this unhealthy need of yours to control others?

Maybe if your power-hungry *** was actually effective as a mod here, YOU could facilitate this discussion that your boss and others would like to see, and they wouldn't have to rely on my "unimportant" "********" self having to be here to incite this desired discussion. Do myself and the rest of this forum a favor and step down already. You are as ineffective as Tomlin and your time is up. If you don't have enough pride to do so, at least step aside and shut the hell up already.
Leonardo_DiCaprio_Laughing_meme_4.jpg

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score

you posted threads on the same topic that is in multiple threads. Part of a moderator's job is to keep the board from having too many of the same type of threads so the same discussion isn't being had over and over.

you've been here a few days and you think you can speak for the rest of these guys and gals? get the **** over yourself

Steeler Pride

Bourbon Connoisseur
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

Maybe if your power-hungry *** was actually effective as a mod here, YOU could facilitate this discussion that your boss and others would like to see, and they wouldn't have to rely on my "unimportant" "********" self having to be here to incite this desired discussion. Do myself and the rest of this forum a favor and step down already. You are as ineffective as Tomlin and your time is up. If you don't have enough pride to do so, at least step aside and shut the hell up
The fact that a ******** FNG has enough sand in his vajayjay to tell a long term member to step aside is beyond funny. I firmly believe that you are just downright retarded, you blew past delusional and stupid.

BLITZ

Contributor
Reaction score
We deal with our beer the same way we deal with our rock bands - we export the crap and keep the good stuff for ourselves, hence the reason you get Fosters and the UK gets Fosters and XXXX (Fourex) for beer, and the world gets AC/DC who have only one song, with about 200 sets of lyrics. Fosters is hardly ever spotted in pubs over here - and then if you do see it, you're in a tourist pub whose main customers are probably will be British backpackers. I found it quite amusing it was considered a premium beer on the cruise ships I went on for the Monsters of Rock Cruise out of Florida.

I was only there for a few weeks but think that fosters is the equal to a Budweiser. I did like Sheaf Stout while I was there but cant find it in the United States