• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers - Broncos prediction thread #HiHo,Silver.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
You might want to tweak it slightly if you or playing. Unless you were just admiring Coolie's flex.

Maybe he was looking at Coolies full package................................... of Health spa's / diet / massage therapy / bourbon / beer / exercise program / and of course Coolies general demeanor and humorism(s).

(add Budweiser commercial music) "Great American Hero"

Salute the nation

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
Maybe he was looking at Coolies full package................................... of Health spa's / diet / massage therapy / bourbon / beer / exercise program / and of course Coolies general demeanor and humorism(s).

(add Budweiser commercial music) "Great American Hero"

Salute the nation
Coolie's full package? What they do on their own time is their business.😁

Turd Ferguson

Reaction score
Not for nothing....both of the Pats starting guards AND starting tackles will not play tomorrow. They pulled 3 OL from the practice squad today. If the Pats win I'm all for firing the whole OL for the Steelers.

slashsteel

Contributor
Reaction score
Not for nothing....both of the Pats starting guards AND starting tackles will not play tomorrow. They pulled 3 OL from the practice squad today. If the Pats win I'm all for firing the whole OL for the Steelers.
The OL or the OLine coach? Because the Pats aren't known for being good drafters.

Turd Ferguson

Reaction score
The OL or the OLine coach? Because the Pats aren't known for being good drafters.
Bill B is well known to pull grocery baggers off the street and making them serviceable players. I want to see how they perform down 4 of 5 starters against an NFL team.

tapeANaspirin2it

Contributor
Reaction score

They are playing Houston though

tapeANaspirin2it

Contributor
Reaction score
I think there was some actual improvement last week for the steelers. The OL was a little better run blocking. The passing game is still a mess as it looks like nobody knows what they're doing on any given play.

Canada's offense may be fine on paper but perhaps he's a journeyman because he's a ****** teacher. Canada has to know his *** is on the line now. I expect that means he will dumb things down this week.

Steelers 23
Broncos 13

slashsteel

Contributor
Reaction score
Well Slash refs did me in with taking points off the board and then some Canadian has to go score a TD

Close week ...... Steelerfan81 and TDX27 made this a close contest
DIC nailed it and is this week's winner. Congrats!

Paul G

Bleed Black 'n' Gold
Contributor
Reaction score
who ????

oh that guy .... there was so much other stuff in the post I totally missed the score
Broncos 19
Steelers 27

We should send this to the review board for a bad formation ..... isn't the winning team supposed to come first? ...lol

Congrats DIC and Steeler Nation on a Steelers win

Drink IRON City

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Bill B is well known to pull grocery baggers off the street and making them serviceable players. I want to see how they perform down 4 of 5 starters against an NFL team.

He achieved that reputation with the help of being a CHEATER. Win games and things get easier so cheating to win games makes it easier as well thus the reputation of being a Genius but also a CHEATER.

**** anything cheatriot and their pedestal people enshrine them on.

Salute the nation

Drink IRON City

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
who ????

oh that guy .... there was so much other stuff in the post I totally missed the score
Broncos 19
Steelers 27

We should send this to the review board for a bad formation ..... isn't the winning team supposed to come first? ...lol

Congrats DIC and Steeler Nation on a Steelers win

Using my best "rocky" voice and echo

IIiii would like too toot oo

Thank thankn tha

Alll Alll lll

those invovled with with wii w

The free frree fre

Party they are about to throw throw owoww

I held back on Ben"s passing yards as I didn't want anyone to think it was "fixed". I had it correct in my spirit world travels...........................................

Salute the nation

Paul G

Bleed Black 'n' Gold
Contributor
Reaction score
Using my best "rocky" voice and echo

IIiii would like too toot oo

Thank thankn tha

Alll Alll lll

those invovled with with wii w

The free frree fre

Party they are about to throw throw owoww

I held back on Ben"s passing yards as I didn't want anyone to think it was "fixed". I had it correct in my spirit world travels...........................................

Salute the nation

whoops wrong Rocky ???