• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Anyone else not surprised that Cheerleader Tomlin is looking for a veteran to replace Ben?

FSF

The Agile Financial
Reaction score
look at you trying to make this a football topic again

good for you

who wouldn't prefer getting Rogers or Watson if they don't have to mortgage the future to do so
OP makes one miss having a troll like Black Jesus to collectively destroy instead of same tired old Tomlin criticisms.

Still think this team this year can surprise like 1984 & 1989, but the way they play has to be aligned with the personnel. Low margin of error and lot of D with timely QB play and large dose of Najee.

Gonna need some luck , but it can still happen.

jiminoh

Simple Idiot
Contributor
Reaction score
OP makes one miss having a troll like Black Jesus to collectively destroy instead of same tired old Tomlin criticisms.

Still think this team this year can surprise like 1984 & 1989, but the way they play has to be aligned with the personnel. Low margin of error and lot of D with timely QB play and large dose of Najee.

The way they played last week really surprised me. The D was hustling and Najee looked really good. It was almost as if they truly wanted to win - everyone involved.

FSF

The Agile Financial
Reaction score
The way they played last week really surprised me. The D was hustling and Najee looked really good. It was almost as if they truly wanted to win - everyone involved.
I don’t think they haven’t had a week they couldn’t have won.

vs. Packers it was clear that a Harris run heavy offense would be hard to stop & if they aren’t screwed by bad penalty—they lead at Half… who knows?

The Bengals game was where they needed to just go Harris 4 straight times on 1st and goal from 3. Just trust his aggressive style with power of young OL.

It’s a matter of sticking to the formula & forget trying to be a pass heavy offense

Paul G

Bleed Black 'n' Gold
Contributor
Reaction score
Nice to see some of you coming around. AR we are waiting for ya!
I would rather have Erin Andrews ......literally and obviously

erin-andrews-espn_original.jpg

just saying

Burgettstown Bob

Trolling Twatwaffle
Reaction score
stop asking people to step

we are not children...well you are but not most of the rest of us

stop the "I don't accept Coolie's" authority bullshit and listen

You will not return the next time I click the button
I initially gave him a 1 for humor but deduct 1 for his repetitive nature. I have seen much better trolls. Even have been on a top troll site. So he only gets a 2 in that category, as he just isn't good at it. Which I am sure is a common theme in everything he does in life. Now his ability to fine tune comb over a window and lick the **** out of it gets him a solid 8. He just misses some edges lowering his score while drooling all over his shirt that was set out for him for the week. Now someone will have to wash it, more cleaning up after this shrimp on the boobie. Bad enough he lives rent free. Ok with his aggressive score given but think such a high score in this area might doom his future foothold on posting. For mankind I hope he continues past middle school we just don't need uneducated dimwits in America. We have enough of them already.
Hey brah. I notice you like to talk. I like to talk too. I’ll be downtown for the game tomorrow night. If you want to get together to talk further just let me know. I’ll even buy you a round of my favorite shot. You familiar with Two Step? It goes down smooth but it packs a punch.

Last edited:

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
okay everyone, I just had a long talk with bob's mom. She appreciates that we have been way nicer to him than he deserves

She says he is a moody little **** and is only happy when he is getting spit roasting by two big guys. Says he likes nothing better than balls on his chin and a big red poker up his poop shoot. She assured me that when he says "step" it is not an invitation to fight. He wants you to step up and whip it out so he can service you or you can bounce your balls off his taint.

She knows he posts are lame as **** but she said he didn't like wearing his helmet when riding the short bus to school and would bang his head a lot on the windows he was licking. I tried to explain to her that with his mental difficulties and love of being spit roasted he would probably fit in better on a bungle or browns board, but she said they all barred him after he passed on several of his STDs to them and they won't let him in anymore.

I told her no one here wants to indulge in his sexual perversions, she accepted that and said that as long as we let him remain and continue with the verbal beatings he could at least continue riding his baseball bat sized dildo while pleasuring self with some tweezers. She said if he can do that, it at least keeps him from trying to **** her pet cat.

so that is the back story.

Last edited:

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
Hey brah. I notice you like to talk. I like to talk too. I’ll be downtown for the game tomorrow night. If you want to get together to talk further just let me know. I’ll even buy you a round of my favorite shot. You familiar with Two Step? It goes down smooth but it packs a punch.
dimwit I'm from Texas, the home of the two step, there is no punching at all. guess you get that confused with the donkey punch your boyfriends give you

we know what your favorite shot is and don't want any part of your protein intake.

Last edited:

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

Love the optinism and am fully on board to that line of thinking

Any Given Sunday is said for a reason.

Salute the nation

Paul G

Bleed Black 'n' Gold
Contributor
Reaction score
now you did it...they are going to come after you like they did Bradshaw
Anyone that knows anything about Bradshaw knows he loves his wife and daughters and his horse ranch. Erin dressed in that attire was a simple compliment of something he identifies with all the time and he said he loved the Devin White interview cause he also loves horses.

Mine was a simple play on words .....Aaron sorry can't stand the guy Rodgers and Erin .... NFL sideline reporter that knows more about football than Tomlin.......obviously

Anybody got a problem with that and want to step ???? Go ahead and step .......lol

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
Anyone that knows anything about Bradshaw knows he loves his wife and daughters and his horse ranch. Erin dressed in that attire was a simple compliment of something he identifies with all the time and he said he loved the Devin White interview cause he also loves horses.

Mine was a simple play on words .....Aaron sorry can't stand the guy Rodgers and Erin .... NFL sideline reporter that knows more about football than Tomlin.......obviously

Anybody got a problem with that and want to step ???? Go ahead and step .......lol
step like normal people use it or step like boob uses it?

Paul G

Bleed Black 'n' Gold
Contributor
Reaction score
******** myself laughing that the first dude he calls out on this board just happens to shop in the same clothing aisle as Zach Banner.
Don't go all HULK there Slash

Drink IRON City

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
okay everyone, I just had a long talk with bob's mom. She appreciates that we have been way nicer to him than he deserves

She says he is a moody little **** and is only happy when he is getting spit roasting by two big guys. Says he likes nothing better than balls on his chin and a big red poker up his poop shoot. She assured me that when he says "step" it is not an invitation to fight. He wants you to step up and whip it out so he can service you or you can bounce your balls off his taint.

She knows he posts are lame as **** but she said he didn't like wearing his helmet when riding the short bus to school and would bang his head a lot on the windows he was licking. I tried to explain to her that with his mental difficulties and love of being spit roasted he would probably fit in better on a bungle or browns board, but she said they all barred him after he passed on several of his STDs to them and they won't let him in anymore.

I told her no one here wants to indulge in his sexual perversions, she accepted that and said that as long as we let him remain and continue with the verbal beatings he could at least continue riding his baseball bat sized dildo while pleasuring self with some tweezers. She said if he can do that, it at least keeps him from trying to **** her pet cat.

so that is the back story.

You left out the dirt walls basement and single outlet part.

Salute the nation

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
You're always nice, look how long you've let two timing two steppiN ******** hang around....................

Salute the nation
now you know that is just because my daddy SF81 reversed my ban. He says it was because he enjoyed reading the **** said to boob, but after speaking with boob's mom I can tell you that she made a sizeable donation to the site to get boob back in here. she told me she blames herself for repeatedly dropping him on the floor after bathing him

Burgettstown Bob

Trolling Twatwaffle
Reaction score
dimwit I'm from Texas,

we know what your favorite shot is and don't want any part of your protein intake.

I wouldn't be bragging about that, dawg. I never met a Texan that I didn't think was an inbred douche.

With regard to your 2nd comment, any chance you might be confusing me for your old lady? Last I was aware, her favorite flavor was the salty double shot. At least that is what I'm accustomed to her begging for.

Drink IRON City

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
now you know that is just because my daddy SF81 reversed my ban. He says it was because he enjoyed reading the **** said to boob, but after speaking with boob's mom I can tell you that she made a sizeable donation to the site to get boob back in here. she told me she blames herself for repeatedly dropping him on the floor after bathing him

I understand how daddy affected yaz on boob, but I'm sensing a little more between you and two-step boob's mom. Care to elaborate......?

Maybe she is looking for you to become a father figure somewhere along the way...

Salute the nation

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
I wouldn't be bragging about that, dawg. I never met a Texan that I didn't think was an inbred douche.

With regard to your 2nd comment, any chance you might be confusing me for your old lady? Last I was aware, her favorite flavor was the salty double shot. At least that is what I'm accustomed to her begging for.
No dimwit I explained in detail how I know about your preferred "shot"

All Texan's are proud and for good reason......the inbreds are more from WV or AR

keep it polite and maybe I can get a few browns fans to spit roast you

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
I understand how daddy affected yaz on boob, but I'm sensing a little more between you and two-step boob's mom. Care to elaborate......?

Maybe she is looking for you to become a father figure somewhere along the way...

Salute the nation
no she said she wanted to keep it quiet, says boob finds out about her friends and he gets all clingy thinking he is going to get a new daddy.

Drink IRON City

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
no she said she wanted to keep it quiet, says boob finds out about her friends and he gets all clingy thinking he is going to get a new daddy.

Yea, you're smart to stay at a distance....................... and I couldn't even imagine WHat little prep-step boy would be like should he get giddy

Salute the naTION

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
******** myself laughing that the first dude he calls out on this board just happens to shop in the same clothing aisle as Zach Banner.
Don't go all HULK there Slash
I thought he was trying to pick me up. Like one of those transformers you know, more than meets the eye. 😳