• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Dear God they are going to kill me

steel dino

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
what do yinz thing the score would of been if Russell Wilson and Carson played last night?

jiminoh

Simple Idiot
Contributor
Reaction score
I went to bed at halftime because I had an early morning today. Glad I did. My heart can't take that ****.
Same. I thought they had it in the bag. WTF was I thinking...again!

jiminoh

Simple Idiot
Contributor
Reaction score
why the hell would you ever think that? did you just start watching football?
I know, right? I just thought maybe they got embarrassed from the last 3 and said no way in hell. Yep, I was wrong...again. This team reminds me of that Peyton Manning skit on SNL with United Way where he say's, "Do you WANNA lose?"

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
Did anybody wake up this morning with three years less cardiovascular function than they had yesterday morning ???

Salute the nation

The Steelers are like watching the Penguins in a playoff game 7 in OT. But every game seems like a game 7 with them.

You're a train wreck the whole thing. I like blowout wins. A lot less stress on the body and nervous system. You can chill, smile and just relax....ohhh no we can't have that with the Steelers.

It's got to be dramatic...

jiminoh

Simple Idiot
Contributor
Reaction score
The Steelers are like watching the Penguins in a playoff game 7 in OT. But every game seems like a game 7 with them.

You're a train wreck the whole thing. I like blowout wins. A lot less stress on the body and nervous system. You can chill, smile and just relax....ohhh no we can't have that with the Steelers.

Even worse I suppose is "another winning season" - barely, this time I figure. So off we go to next year and wash, rinse, repeat.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
Even worse I suppose is "another winning season" - barely, this time I figure. So off we go to next year and wash, rinse, repeat.

shhhhh don't get me thinking about that..lol. I'm going to keep positive as long as they have a chance this season. Maybe lightning strikes.

The odds are not in our favor, so I'll just enjoy whatever games they win.

JMM

Gone Fishin'
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm right here. Can't you understand plain English

You are not kidding. It has taken a hell of a toll on me. I have been watching the Steelers since I was a kid. I'm 45 now. Had triple bypass surgery 4 times and they amputated my foot last Tuesday. But I'll be glued to the TV in two weeks. Here we go Steelers, here we go!!

old-man-sitting-chair-smiling-window-cup-coffee-tea-portrait-close-up-copy-space-200772847.jpg
e

black and gold apex

Reaction score
I thought Bush was going to run the wrong way.....how bad is our coaching staff. 14-0 outscored outplayed badly second half. I get the feeling Claypoole is still reading last years headlines. Canada's new and improved is still the same throw the ball three yards before first down marker hope and pray get a first down. Just think what Harris could do if we had a O line that actually dressed. They are terrible. 3:30 still no sleep.

Stewey

Reaction score
I thought Bush was going to run the wrong way.....how bad is our coaching staff. 14-0 outscored outplayed badly second half. I get the feeling Claypoole is still reading last years headlines. Canada's new and improved is still the same throw the ball three yards before first down marker hope and pray get a first down. Just think what Harris could do if we had a O line that actually dressed. They are terrible. 3:30 still no sleep.

Maybe one of the coaches hung a sign like this in the locker room:

download.png

diver

Reaction score
I'm not that big on the adjustments thing everybody gripes about. I think it is more one team playing better. But I did have to laugh a little last night after half. The sideline babe talked to Tomlin and she said the Steelers expected the Seahawks to try to get the ball to their playmakers at WR. Then she said she talked to Pete Carroll, who of course stated they needed to run the ball better.

Perception ain't a Tomlin strength I guess.