• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers -Chargers prediction thread #RockinLateAtNightUntilLightningStrikesAgain

Aussie_Steeler

Reaction score
Chargers 31
Steelers 20

Najee 84 yards

Updated - with Ben playing replacing one field goal with a touchdown.

Last edited:

ExUSAF

Contributor
Reaction score
I think the Bolts put up at least 30 and we get under 20 so I'll go with 30 - 16 Chargers. Najee gets 87 yards rushing. Gonna be ugly.

Badcat

Zero Foxtrot Golf
Reaction score
34-17 Chargers. Najee runs for 75

If they jump out to an early lead the Steelers seem to think the only way to catchup is to throw it 50 times.

jitter77

Owes Jimmy $50
Reaction score
Herbert has seemed to have cooled way off along with the whole offense. I think we have a legit shot even with the injuries as we seem to have SD number lately. Im going with a 13-10 win. Najee will have 105 yrds

jiminoh

Simple Idiot
Contributor
Reaction score
Steelers 28
Chargers 20

Najee 115 on the ground

LeXX75

Contributor
Reaction score
The new standard 17
The Herbert's 27

OROY 67 rush yards

Paul G

Bleed Black 'n' Gold
Contributor
Reaction score
I think it will be an epic QB do'well between BIG BAD BEN passing for 546 yards one yard shy of the alltime single game total by NVB , falling short of the record. only because DJ ran backwards on the final play of the game losing 2 yards and fumbling out of bounds as time expires. Costing us the chance at the game winning 69 yard chipshot FG for the BOZ. Oh wait we were out of Timeouts because Tomlin accidently wandered on to SOFI's field by Choice... to get a better view of the big screen accidently tripping his own player Ray Ray in a McCloud of dust forcing an injury timeout and preventing the Steeler TD. Tomlin would later state in the press conference that the play was drawn up in the lab, practiced all week to success but the Chargers did not execute their half of the play during the game.
Herbert is put on the Covid list one minute before game time because Steeler's personnel who shall remain nameless snapped a picture of him sneezing on the way to the field and submitted it to the league officials with about a 2 minute warning....before the game
Dan Fouts comes out of the booth and Kellen Winslow Sr is pulled from a luxury box by fans to suit up last minute
Foutsy throws for 250 yards in the first half but is limited to just 249 yards in the 2nd half because of prudent half time adjustments by TOMLIN's Butler and maid.

I think I may of been reading too much of Drink's posts ........ or Drinking too much of the Kool aid ........

Steelers in a thriller
Steelers 31
chargers 27

The Najee goes for 87yards on the ground and 5 yards through the air when he hurdles the pile at the goal line for a total of 92 yards rushing with the rock

steelersfootball4life

Reaction score
Steelers 16
chargers 24

Harris 91yds rushing

West coast game, I'll pick the Steelers to lose every time........except for post season games.

Pittsburgh Charlie

Forefather
Reaction score
Got a good feeling,I say we turn the tables on them like they did a few years ago when they came into our house as an underdog and upset us.

Stillers 24
Chargers 21

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
Updated-
Steelers - 17
Bolts- 28

Bad Ben shows up. The one that sucks on the west coast.
You updated yourself out of a win, your prediction was not used properly.

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
I think it will be an epic QB do'well between BIG BAD BEN passing for 546 yards one yard shy of the alltime single game total by NVB , falling short of the record. only because DJ ran backwards on the final play of the game losing 2 yards and fumbling out of bounds as time expires. Costing us the chance at the game winning 69 yard chipshot FG for the BOZ. Oh wait we were out of Timeouts because Tomlin accidently wandered on to SOFI's field by Choice... to get a better view of the big screen accidently tripping his own player Ray Ray in a McCloud of dust forcing an injury timeout and preventing the Steeler TD. Tomlin would later state in the press conference that the play was drawn up in the lab, practiced all week to success but the Chargers did not execute their half of the play during the game.
Herbert is put on the Covid list one minute before game time because Steeler's personnel who shall remain nameless snapped a picture of him sneezing on the way to the field and submitted it to the league officials with about a 2 minute warning....before the game
Dan Fouts comes out of the booth and Kellen Winslow Sr is pulled from a luxury box by fans to suit up last minute
Foutsy throws for 250 yards in the first half but is limited to just 249 yards in the 2nd half because of prudent half time adjustments by TOMLIN's Butler and maid.

I think I may of been reading too much of Drink's posts ........ or Drinking too much of the Kool aid ........

Steelers in a thriller
Steelers 31
chargers 27

The Najee goes for 87yards on the ground and 5 yards through the air when he hurdles the pile at the goal line for a total of 92 yards rushing with the rock
2nd win of the season, congrats!

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
2nd win of the season, congrats!

Congratulation to PAUL but slash, you've got to know PAUL is a winner every week.!!!

Good job to both and thanks for these GREAT threads & winners

Salute the nation