• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The two bridge QBs I'd be interested in

Gildong Sack

Reaction score
and you've not begun to tell why anyone would willingly come to Pittsburgh, knowing they'll lose teeth, may get hurt worse than they have elsewhere and likely lose more games, too.
They'll fix the O-line.

Confluence

Contributor
Reaction score

Gildong Sack

Reaction score
Just in case the Tombert and the Deuce do not understand this need, FA QBs will quickly communicate it to them.
Well, Wilson played with the 17 ranked O-line according to the metric they use to measure sustaining blocks. Don't know where the Steelers rank, but I would imagine it's a lot lower than 17. I hope they really make a play to get Wilson he would be a perfect fit, the problem is they have to eat 25.5 million of his contract with Seattle. Don't know if they can spread that out over years or how it works. If it goes against the cap there is no way as the Steelers only have 41 million to play with.

Rodgers is out of the question money-wise, unless he took a big pay cut to play here. Rodgers in black and gold would be the ultimate "pinch me I'm dreaming" moment.

Ike Kelly

P-38L Fan
Contributor
Reaction score
Trubisky reminds me of another qb we signed years ago that also played for the bears Mikey tomczak… if he gave us what Mikey did that’d be great! I always thought bears didnt use trubisky right… he was a good running qb that was perfect for rpo offense… use a simple offense like the packers and trubisky probably do ok but a big grandiose offense with a thousand plays twice as many options he’ll fail. I like packers offense they have like one pass play “throw it to 17” they threw it to 17 170 times! He caught 123 thats like 75% completes. they power run just to keep defenses honest. Nothing fancy, with the rules its impossible to stop a good physical receiver like adams. Sign trubisky, run a little rpo, hand off to Harris, throw to claypool 170 times! a line of DMoore, Big Dot, hass at center, green at RG and haeg at RT Muth at TE and a juju at wr #2 and watt at fullback rotate with ray ray on pass downs I’d take my chances with Trubisky. This team has talent no excuse for this offense to be so ******.
Cowher’s Supreme Leader of Game Manager after NOD. Tzak was a gritty player and ran the run first offense well. Except for the time he threw a pass straight up vertical in the air after being grabbed from behind. That was so ugly.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Wilson will cost draft pick(s) same as Rodgers and I don't think a sane FO will go that rout. If so, then open arms welcome.

Salute the nation